• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone

Years
  • Hey Reverend C and welcome to PC!

If you were looking for a place to find friends who love Pokemon, you picked a good one indeed. PC is very active, very diverse and everyone's really awesome here. Since your intro was a bit short why not tell us a bit more details about you, like what sections you might like here, interests outside of Pokemon etc. And are you excited for Pokemon X & Y? The games are only a month away and still there's more news coming in a week or so. Any thoughts on which of the starters you'll be choosing? I know which one I've already decided on.

Anyways, we do hope you can stick around and hopefully make new friends. If you're ever looking for one, I'm always open for a visitor message or friend request, and there's also staff members such as Cirno who you can ask if you have a question. Have an awesome time here okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there Reverend! Welcome <3

Look no further, as we have a lot of members here who love Pokemon just like you. What is it that you like about Pokemon? Are you a trader? Battler? Roleplayer? There's a lot more to do than just the three I just mentioned. Above all, PC is the great place to meet friends from all over the world, who share the same interests as you do. It's really fun, and we would really love for you to stick around. <3

Never worry about meen peeps or anyone like that. You can always look forward to a friendly environment every day. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, or need any help, you can seek help or get some answers from our helpful staff members in bold names. Read the rules/FAQ, and well, I hope to see you around, yeah?

Back