• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Adding Backround in Thread

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Hey guys i am kinda new and little old here i joined on 28th September and for these days i have learnt many things of PC. So my question is when i am visiting Pokemon Club forum i just saw a club Daughter of Dawn that time i realize that the thread has a backround i don't know how to and i want to make a backround in thread please tell me how to have a backround in a thread how to add ?

Thanks

Years
    Dude its very easy just chick out This Thread

Read 3rd reply of that thread

Like i did here

Warrior

For the record, that isn't even what the OP is talking about.

I saw the thread myself and it's CSS. If you need more help with CSS, then I suggest you go on ahead and check out some of the tutorials we have to offer in the CSS Help & Discussion thread, or look all around the internet.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Ohhhhhhh failed no it goes wrong everything

See if this helps.

If you want to make, say, this image the background: https://i4.glitter-graphics.org/pub/208/208404gfnl8210lq.gif (cute, right?) and I wanted it to be in a 200x200 area, since threads aren't all that big, then I would use this code:

hi, this is where my text goes!

and here is the blank code! Just remove the asterisk at the beginning so it'll work. Replace the image link with what you want your background to be. (:

[*cd='background-image: url('https://i4.glitter-graphics.org/pub/208/208404gfnl8210lq.gif');width:200px;height:200px']hi, this is where my text goes![/cd]

If you need any more help, just ask me!

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
    AcmlmBoard XD has native support for Custom Post Layouts.
    It's a great feature, but not 100% idiot-proof, I have it on my own Blog/Forum, and I love that feature.

Back