• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Game You've Beaten

Years
  • I started playing games at the age of 3, so I don't remember what games I played at first let alone which ones I completed. Although, considering my age I would find it hard to believe I completed a game. Pokemon Yellow was the first I remember completing. I was around 7 years old at the time. Pokemon games were the main occupation of my time at that sort of age, and the Xbox. I must have completed one or two Harry Potter games at that age, too. My Dad so happened to be filming the family when I completed my first Harry Potter game and we still have the video; I was running around merrily "wooing" in my high-pitched voice.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2013
    I think -and this is going off of my absolutely terrible memory, mind you- that the first video game I ever beat was Yoshi's Island. I can't remember how old I was when it happened, but it's the earliest game I remember beating all on my own. Although it might have been Kirby's Dream Land 3 (although not a 100% completion with the true final boss, that came many years later) or Kirby's Superstar... it's been so very long.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    The first game I beat was Bubble Bobble C64 at the age of 3. My Ma played 2 player, and we got through quite well, with 2 continues left.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2017
    Either Pokemon Red or Sonic the Hedgehog.... I'm not sure which one I beat first, but I remember the last boss in Sonic the Hedgehog was really easy to me. :) Yeeep! I didn't get a 64 until I played through the Sega Genesis, but at least I had my old Game Boy.

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • Back when Crash Bandicoot was new. At the time, I seriously loved that game. I didn't care about the graphics; for me it was all about the gameplay. And that game had a TON of gameplay. The levels were unique, and amazing. It took a while, but I had beat it. And I was suuper relieved when I beat it. :>

I might of beaten Pokémon Blue first, but it's been a very long time since then, and I can hardly remember things like that lmao :P

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Kirby & The Amazing Mirror for the Gameboy Advance! I still have never gotten 100% in that game, though. I think I'm at 89% or something like that, I haven't played it in forever.

Back