• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Years
  • I wouldn't be surprised if it was Coulson himself, it feels like he is in the show to attract people who watched Avengers and so at some point I could see him written out and May or Ward become the 'team leader'.

Years
  • So far I've only seen the first episode, tv here isn't even airing it so I still have to catch up with the internet. (Only stupid grandma series are aired here)

But so far I've loved it ^^ Totally amazing
    Finally something to watch for a bit more mature people loving superheroes from marvel.
    Something else then watching child cartoons on Disney or Fox channels. Well I must say I also love the new 'Avengers Assemble' animated series :D

But I'm glad Marvel is finally putting more to the story than just Avengers, I got so many questions from people after they watched the movie, finally they can figure somethings out their selfs if only they would watch this xP

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • So we finally got a Fitz-Simmons central episode last night, and it was better than I could have hoped for. I enjoyed how the first half of the episode built up to the second half and made the problem bigger and more emotionally gripping that it started out involving Simmons. I love this dynamic duo of babbling scientists and the last scene between Simmons and Fitz, that moment of silence when it was just Fitz sitting alone spoke volumes.

Spoiler:

Next week, it looks like a Fitz episode. YAY!

Years
  • I rather liked this latest episode because we got to see more development of Simmons, Fitz, May (well, not that much), and of course Coulson. I really like how Coulson works for a secretive global organization, but still approaches everyone as a person and believes in doing whatever he can to save everyone.

I wonder if he's going to show up at all in the new Thor movie. The sneak peak they showed might just be because they're related Marvel media, but it would be a lot of fun if S.H.I.E.L.D. has some more plot-related tie-in.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I wonder if he's going to show up at all in the new Thor movie. The sneak peak they showed might just be because they're related Marvel media, but it would be a lot of fun if S.H.I.E.L.D. has some more plot-related tie-in.
    There's a crossover episode coming up that deals with the aftermath of the new Thor movie!

Years
  • I am pretty happy with this series. I'm not a huge MARVEL fan and I've never seen the Avengers or other themed movies, but it's been pretty fun to watch.

I find it pretty amusing to read some of the talk going around with the people who really dive deep into MARVEL who offer less than favorable reviews on the show as it doesn't follow the particular direction I assume most MARVEL-y things do.

Years
  • I am pretty happy with this series. I'm not a huge MARVEL fan and I've never seen the Avengers or other themed movies, but it's been pretty fun to watch.

I find it pretty amusing to read some of the talk going around with the people who really dive deep into MARVEL who offer less than favorable reviews on the show as it doesn't follow the particular direction I assume most MARVEL-y things do.
    You're missing out on some references by missing the movies, particularly The Avengers, but it's kind of interesting to see someone who watches the show without knowing anything else. I'd love to know what else you think about it.

And it's weird to think that people who like Marvel stuff wouldn't like the show, particularly since it's been run by the same guy who directed The Avengers, which got a lot of praise.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • As a big fan of Marvel, I am enjoying this show a lot. Coulson is my favorite character, followed by Skye. I like getting little hints each week about what happened to him since the events of The Avengers. I do find FitzSimmons to be very annoying, and they were over the top annoying in last week's episode. Needless to say I consider it the worst episode of the season so far. My favorite so far is episode 3, "The Asset".

Years
  • I'm hoping that there is some kind of connection or at least a nod in the next episode to what happened in Thor: The Dark World. Not gonna spoil anything for those who haven't seen it, but with all the references to the movies that the show makes I would be surprised if there isn't something.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Between last week's episode and the one that aired last night, I think Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is finally hitting its stride. While most episodes improved on the one before, there was always a feeling of disconnect in my opinion. Last night's episode really showed the aftermath of last week's developments between the characters and gave a better sense of connection. While at the same time furthering more character development and forming a mutual respect between Fitz and Ward. Plus the mystery surrounding Coulson and Skye's parents took some small steps forward.

I'm pretty excited for next week's episode as it deals with the aftermath of Thor: The Dark World.

Years
  • ^ I was gonna say a lot of that myself.

It does really feel like it's hitting its stride now. The only thing that would slow it down for me is if they unnecessarily delayed revealing some of these secrets about Coulson and Skye. They could easily give us more before the end of the season and still have more mysteries pop up as a result. Plus I expect by 5 or 6 more episodes we'll have firmly gotten into a much more dramatic story arc.

Back