• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • It's official. Everytime Lucina is referred to I'm going to think, "Who's Lucina?...Wait! You mean Not Batman!"

Just curious, is there such a thing a two-handed curved sword?

Or she is batman and this is all a trap to make you guys think she isn't while she actually is...?

Nope c: There are no two handed curved swords~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • You were good. I'm just now forcing myself back into activity. New simple format, that kinda thing.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I have made my post. vegetable. Just wait for Not Batman to post & you'll be up next.

Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I will try to post tomorrow guys ^^ I had to work all day so I really want some sleep now.

My computer has been disconnected from the internet so It's gonna take longer for me to post sometimes. This'll be until next week. My apologies for any inconvenience~

Impossiperiod

The Impossible Period
    Years
  • Okay, gonna go ahead and post the JP Kenneth and I did a couple weeks ago. I've been swamped with school and medical stuff so I haven't had the time. I apologize to him and you all for the wait.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Ugh... sorry guys, I haven't been able to post. My parents banned me from using a computer so True Epicness can go ahead and post. I'll post after him.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    As much as I enjoyed playing Princess, I don't have the motivation to post as her so I'm going to make a new character to use and drop her

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I'm back guys! Sorry for my inactivity ;-; I think I explained before that my computer didn't have any internet connection anymore. The problem has been solved now though so I hope I can be more active now.

On a sidenote though: I have a fulltime job now so it may take a few hours for me to post.

I'll post as Lacy soon heretostay! I'll post as Lucina soon too.

I'm gonna go out on a limb a say that others can't join in anymore because of how far this seems to be?

You can still join with a decent SU!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Augh, why do I keep forgetting to reply here?

Sorry to Dusk, I'm pretty sure I've been holding him up for a while now. Got caught up in exams and studying, but with the third years taking state-wide exams now I should be able to get something done- none of my teachers are giving me too much work during this time except for history.

I'll try to get a reply in now, if not tomorrow right after school.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Sorry to Dusk, I'm pretty sure I've been holding him up for a while now. Got caught up in exams and studying, but with the third years taking state-wide exams now I should be able to get something done- none of my teachers are giving me too much work during this time except for history.

I'll try to get a reply in now, if not tomorrow right after school.
    X6Rr5KL.png

I-It's fine, I promise. No need for apology.

I had lost activity for a short bout anyhow. I know that a lot of people are dying off at the moment, but they should be coming back sooner or later.

Back