• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Just going to make note that I'm going to be a bit busy the coming week. New posts probably won't happen anytime soon.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm posting tomorrow guys. Something happened that made me enable to post for now I even posted a not finished Yokai academy post.

I'll also post as Lacy tomorrow! Anyone who wants to interact with her?

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I want to post but last month put me behind. Could someone let me know what all I've missed so I can catch up and figure out what to post.

Geras32: Thanks for the compliment :) we worked hard on those. finished them in the hotel room that morning lol plan on improving them for another convention in a few months. The guy with the cap shield is our new friend, he was a mix of Kirito and Captain America.

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@SylveonStar: In relation to Princess: Xenith had a talk with Princess that amounted to a scolding in this post, then other characters did other stuff the IC day ended. In the next day it was revealed that the boss room had already been found but entry was being prevented by a guild known as "Dark Knight" so that a strategy could be made beforehand. If you decide to post in the present, can you tell me what Princess would have done so I can catch Rikuto and the gang up properly?

Also, do you want to know what all the other characters have been up to/are doing?

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
You know, I can't help but think that Godot has a Harem xD

Please don't kill me, I'm too young to die... :D

Sapphire Rose

Years
The world god only knowssss!!! *Squueeeelllll*

*Cough* Sorry that you had to see that. Back to business c:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Uuuuh... guys... still don't know what a Harem is... help...

I know! As King of page 70, I DEMAND to know! But if you really don't want to then that's fine because I don't really know how far these king powers carry me but please tell me yaaay...

A harem is a group of girls that likes one boy and sort of follows him around. You also have harems where a group of boys like one certain girl. Though, that doesn't mean the girl is a $lut or that the boy is a player. Sometimes the people who have a harem are clueless and innocent and don't even know they have a harem. *cough* people like me when I was younger... *cough*

That's why I think Godot has a harem. There are several girls that like him and he doesn't even know! Plus he likes one girl from that harem just like in most animes. The scenario is perfect!

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
In a formal sense a harem where one guy has a bunch of women, usually in a polygamous type situation. You've ever heard that stereotype where if a guy who dies goes to the afterlife there will be a thirty two untouched virgins waiting for him? That's a harem.

With anime it usually refers to a genre where a lead has a bunch of love interest available with ending involving the lead somehow getting multiple if not all of them or at least still adamantly love the protagonist. Tehnchi Muyo is a classic harem anime.

Sapphire Rose

Years
C'mon guys c: Who's turn was it to post again? And is there really no one who's willing to interact with Lacy? She's going to go on a dangerous mission and needs help because she's only level 13 and kind of a sucker at fighting unlike her sister who's good at fighting xD

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@PinkSapphire: Both my characters are locked in interaction, (Rikuto has been for around 2 months) but since I realized doing nothing and whining about it helps no one I'm going to see if there's another way for me to fix it. If I do, I could send one of mine, although neither are exactly the best of fighters.

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I don't suppose there is an open quest? Or somebody who would like to interact? I'd like to give Taka and Ragnorak at least SOME form of direction instead of letting them loose on SAO.

C'mon guys c: Who's turn was it to post again? And is there really no one who's willing to interact with Lacy? She's going to go on a dangerous mission and needs help because she's only level 13 and kind of a sucker at fighting unlike her sister who's good at fighting xD

Seems like we have a date.

Sorry about locking up Enrique, I'll hopefully get a post up soon.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@Kranic: No rush, no problem. My biggest issue was with Rikuto which I've already resolved. The Enrique thing was just a little frustrating at the moment because I made a character to use in case Rikuto gets interaction locked who proceeds to immediately get interaction locked. But with the Rikuto thing fixed I've got a lot of writing on my plate, so again, don't worry.

@Challenger: I was actually going to send Rikuto over to the dungeon for some training and maybe interaction with Lacy. You could send your guys over there too like Kranic said, because I don't think a level 7 will be enough help for her against a quest boss.

Back