• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lenora.

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
Years
  • So I'm playing an Ultimate Solo Challenge, and I am busy with White now. The other games went quite quickly and easily so I expected the same for White. I've never been so wrong.

First off, we had the Trio of Gym Leaders, having a type advantage now matter what. That already was difficult enough!

But I'm at the second Gym now. I remember so many people saying Whitney from G/S/C/HG/SS was difficult. Well, I oughta tell you, Lenora has exactly the same kind of team. Two normal type Pokémon, one level 18, second level 20. Second one knows a terribly strong Ground-type move and can annoy the crap out of you using another move (Attract, Hypnosis). There's one big difference though.

Whitney is the third Gym Leader. Lenora is te SECOND! You have to beat Lenora before you even know Whitney!

Whitney, difficult? Ha! Lenora is the worst.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Haha yea, she's pretty bad if you're not prepared for her, but IMO she's easier than Whitney because her strategy is pretty predictable. It's mainly due to the Retaliate that her Watchog has, and she always uses it right after you KO her first Pokemon. So if you have a rock Pokemon (I believe Roggenrola is available to you by then) you can switch in with it as soon as you KO her first Pokemon. After that her Watchog should go down fairly easily if you use a fighting type.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    What Pokemon are you using for this Solo Challenge?

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
    Years
  • Haha yea, she's pretty bad if you're not prepared for her, but IMO she's easier than Whitney because her strategy is pretty predictable. It's mainly due to the Retaliate that her Watchog has, and she always uses it right after you KO her first Pokemon. So if you have a rock Pokemon (I believe Roggenrola is available to you by then) you can switch in with it as soon as you KO her first Pokemon. After that her Watchog should go down fairly easily if you use a fighting type.

Thanks for the advice, I think it would work out greatly if I were allowed to use another Pokémon -,-
    Don't think I would be able to come up with that though :)

What Pokemon are you using for this Solo Challenge?

I'm doing this with a Blastoise, which at my first battle with Lenora was a level 22 Wartortle, and now is level 25.

Back