• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyyyyy

Tolkin

Meowstic
    Years
    Hello. I am new here. I joined because I can I am a huge pokemon fan. I've been a fan since I was born.... literally haha! My favorite pokemon (IMO, its the most underrated pokemon) is Azelf.

My real name is Luigi, I am a 17 gamer from California. I play games such as League of Legends, Pokemon, Call of Duty, Minecraft, and much more. I also run a gaming forum. I am currently Platinum II in League of Legends. I play on the NA server.

So how is everyone doing? Feel free to ask me anything C:

Years
    Hi Luigi! Welcome to PC. =D

Ahaha, I love Azelf myself. It's the cutest of the Sinnoh pixies and by far one of my favorite psychic types next to Espeon. I've a love for cuter Pokemon and Azelf just happens to be very high on the cuteness list. ;P

Lovely to have more long-time Pokemon fans, too; I've been into it since I was 9 and am 23 now. Still a proud fan + will be for a long time to come. See you around and enjoy your time here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeey Luigi! Epic name, btw! Welcome, welcome to PC! <33 Ah, Azelf, eh? It's a wonderful pokemon, for sure! I don't really see it in battles these days, but it's pretty epic. :3

I'm a long-time player of Leauge of Legends myself! I go on the NA server though, so, if you go on the same server, we can add each other if you like! Mmm, but yeah, feel free to check out the boards around here, like Video Games if you're a gamer, like I am! We have all sorts of gaming topics for you! <33

And I'm doing great thanks! I'm just watching Yu-Gi-Oh right now, and basically just killing time, but, alls well! I hope everything is going well for your end too! And have a great stay! If you wanna talk, you can reach me on VMs or PMs, yeah? See you soon, and take care. <33

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Plat II in LoL? Wow, my boyfriend is Gold V and that's even impossible-seeming for someone like me who was only a casual player haha. There are a ton of LoL players on PC though so I'm sure you can find someone to play with!

Does having Azelf as a favorite mean Gen IV is your favorite? A rare pick if so!

Back