• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

Minor Catastrophe

The Living Oxymoron
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 4, 2014
    Hello! I'm a Minor Catastrophe, but you guys can call me Ozy for short! I've been a pokemon fan since I was about eight and still love it to this day. I haven't played the new gen, sadly, cause I didn't bother getting a 3ds, but I'm working something out at the moment to buy one.

In school, I basically avoid any contact with other people, so I use most of my free time speaking with others online; I guess you can call me socially awkward. When I'm not gaming or on the internet, I use most of my time writing poetry, short stories, and reading. The main reason I'm here is because of the AMAZING role players that I saw, whom I hope to join soon when I'm not intimidated by them anymore o3o'.

So that's all, I guess. I hope to see all you wonderful people on the forums! ^-^

Years
    Hey Ozy, welcome to PC! Ahh gosh I love your Jack Frost avatar. 8D

We do have some fabulous roleplayers here though, yes. I don't really roleplay much anymore but whenever I look around the RP boards it's clear how knowledgeable the regulars are in that respect. Makes me miss the good 'ol days of Yahoo! messenger when my RP love was at its peak.

And do hope you'll be able to get a 3DS soon. :) Very worthwhile purchase as there are so many good games for it. Good luck!

Enjoy your time on PC and see you around, yes?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    yo man serious, when i first saw a 3DS is reality i was so blown away, imagine watching

nvr mind

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya Ozy! Been a pokemon fan since I was about 5 myself, and love it to this day too! Mmm, but yeah, I definitely hope you'll be able to get a 3DS soon, because the new pokemon games are really fun, y'know? Especially Pokemon X&Y, and I bet ORAS, which will come soon. C:

Mmm, and welcome to the forums! And yeah, I know how you feel - thought fortunately, there are tons of people that you can talk with on this forum, and you'll be able to make some great things here on PC regardless! Mmm, and yeah, I'm a fellow roleplayer, so, I hope we get to see you on the RP corner sometime! <33

Yeah, I hope to see you soon! Give me a shoutout if you need a hand with anythinnng. <33

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think a lot of people here will be able to relate with your social awkwardness at least, haha - but echoing the rest of the people here, get a 3DS! Even beyond Pokemon, so many other good games for it - Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Bravely Default, etc. Definitely worth it!

Also the writing section of this forum is quite active so I'm sure you'll get people there that are helpful as well! Let me know if you want to have a chat sometime.

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Hi Minor Catastrophe,

Welcome to the forums, Im also new here hope you enjoy your stay!

Back