• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Cannot post blogs

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
  • I have not gotten into posting a blog in months. The reason why is that there seems to be a glitch where if I type anything onto a blog, and then publishing it, it will always get the message that "the message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters." It happens every single time and is hampering with what I like to talk about.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • That problem seems to be popping up at the weirdest times. I do know, though, that if you submit something a second time after that message shows up, it'll go through. Heed that advice, until the team can fix the bug.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • It also happens when posting a blog comment but like Dipu said trying again always works for me, even if it's the second or third time. In fact, I haven't had the issue when posting a blog, but I imagine it's not a bug exclusive to you so don't worry about it - just try again.

Back