• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Hello! Nice to meet you all.

I'm 21 and been a huge fan of Pokémon since 1999. Anime, RBY, TCG, TOPPS, MEMORIES!!

I love the first 151 Pokémon! Me and my sister used to make these Pokémon toys when we were young. I was 6-7 years old back then... We did these stuffed Pokémon toys... I still have some of them left and they look pretty cute! :D And of course, drawings of Pokemon. They look so deformed and still so cute.

Even though I prefer the first generation I have been playing newer games, as well as collecting some new generation cards. I'm trying to complete my Base set, Jungle, Fossil, and Team Rocket sets, I just started collecting them about six months ago... Lol the collection is kinda poor right now but it will be great. I had a lot of those cards when I was a kid but then I got rid of them.

I guess there was a huge gap on my Pokémon addiction when I gave away/lost my cards in 2002 or so. I quit all Pokémon related things but then somewhere in 2008 I started playing RBY/GSC and fell back into the Pokémon world....!?? :D

So here I am now.

Anyway I just want to say hi to everyone and I wonder if anyone reads such long posts lol!

Years
    I want to get back into collecting the cards so badly. ;_; Once I get a more stable form of income I'll definitely be doing that, too. Check out the Pokemon TCG board for all your card-related needs. We love having new faces there. :) Welcome!

Hope you have a blast on PokeCommunity. All fans, long-time or newer, are welcome here.. I've been into the franchise since that long ago too so we have that in common. Really awesome to think about how we've watched Pokemon grow into the amazing thing it is today.

Good on you for making a long introduction as well, haha. Gives us more to read and reply to. See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, I used to collect the cards all the time in grade school, hehe. Ah, and some of those stuff toys too! I have some in my room right now, a Deerling, Milotic, etc, etc. Ah, and yes, the members here draw pokemon and other stuff over on the Art Board! So, feel free to have a look at that! And awesome welcome to the forums, hun! <33

It's nice to meet a long time fan of the franchise! You'll meet many more members like yourself over on this forum, so, feel free to say hi to them, hehe. It's nice to have you back on the pokemon world too! Just in time for the remakes coming out; those are set to be fun. <33

Well, nice meeting you, and if there's anything you need, or if you wanna chat, just contact me! I'm also happy to accept friend requests from you if you wat to send some, and I'd be happy to be your PC friend. C:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    A lot of people can relate to your "fell out of the scene for a while and then got back into it" thing! I fell out around 3rd gen because I couldn't afford a GBA and then fell back in once I got Black and White, so I was out of it longer than you, hahah!

The TCG section can always use more members posting in there so I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms as well :) Feel free to VM me if you want to talk, see you around!

Back