• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there PokeCommunity!

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
    Years
    Hello! My name is DarkenedEclipse(Or at least on here it is) I came to the pokecommunity, yesterday! So I'm a freshie! I hope to get to know a lot of the staff around here as along with the members :). I'm very interested in ROM hacking and have looked at it for ages but never tried it, so I'm going for it now! Hope to see you around!
    ~Darkened Eclipse

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Yes! A new member! Welcome aboard to PC! Now that I think about it, I have an idea on how you can meet and greet. Come to the annual get together! Meet everyone one pokemon community by games and battles, or simply chit chat!

Rom hacking can be hard, but you can always open up your own thread to build a hacking team. You can also head on to the resources and tutorials if there are any tools you need to use but don't know how to. I'm sure you'll manage in PC anyway, so I wish you the best of luck. Feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or if you want to chat. Welcome to PC again DarkenedEclipse! Neat username by the way!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Looks like you've already started posting around, great! The staff are very active so I'm sure you'll run into them around. I'm sure if you leave the hacking section I'll see you around as well, so hopefully we can be friends!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Goooood morning! Ah, and it's great to meet you! Indeed, the staff around here are quite friendly as well as helpful, so, don't be shy on messaging us! Myself included! Don't worry, even if I'm a dragon, I don't really bite as much, just send lovingly roooars. <33

As said, check out the ROM Hacking section to check out the discussions, the tools, the different hacks, and whatever else you see before you there Mmm, and have fun with the board, yeah? If you need any assistance, you can ask anyone of the ROM Hackers, as well as the mods there, and they'll be happy to assist you with anything that you need. c:

See you around too, and have a great morning! Hope to see you around the forums soon, and I hope that you enjoy the boards and posting around here. <33

Back