• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SS Titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Hello! So I came across a bug today. I entered the SS Titanic and proceeded to the second portal on my left. As I entered, the two grunts said nothing to me as a result I can't proceed. If anyone can fix this bug, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I assume you are playing a ROM hack, right? If you are, unfortunately this is not the place to ask. Let me link you to the Hacks Studio section where you can find the ROM hack thread you are playing currently, and you can report your bug over there. Just to let you know that this very section is reserved for questions/suggestions/feedback in regards to The PokeCommunity Forums. If you have any other questions or concerns, or still feel lost, feel free to PM a staff member in bold colored names (like myself!). Hope that helps! :)

Years
  • Hey! I assume you mean Pokemon Dark Rising, yes? That's the only game I know of with an SS Titanic in it. If so you should post your question over in our official Pokemon Dark Rising thread. And if not, follow Cadance's suggestion of looking around the other hacks in the Studio to find the one you're needing help with. Cheers and enjoy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back