• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I am new here :D

Years
    Hi there Life! Welcome to PC. n~n What do you mean by edit your sign? If you mean your avatar, the picture that shows up near your name when you post, then you can do so by going to "Controls" and then clicking "Edit Avatar." There's also an "Edit Signature" option there where you can edit the bottom part of your post, called your signature, with images/text/what have you to represent yourself and your interests. :) Just be sure to stay within the signature rules!

If you need more help then feel free to shoot me a message anytime. What're you interested in doing here? PokeCommunity is a huge forum so there's always something to do from trying out hacks to discussing your favorite generations. Be sure to stick around.

Enjoy yourself!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Haha, looks like you have a bit of a typo in your name! It can easily be fixed though by an admin, luckily for you.

So what brought you to PC?

Years
    Haha, looks like you have a bit of a typo in your name! It can easily be fixed though by an admin, luckily for you.

So what brought you to PC?

Well,I was here as a guest cause i needed some roms and pc is the best source for completed rom hacks. After a while i thought i should register here.:)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Well hey ! Welcome to PC.. Look like Sheep already helped you. But let me help you again. All signature editing is different in different themes. It depend on which theme your using. But most of the themes have sig edit in the upper right side. There should be a button named controls below your name. Click on it then some button will come out. click Edit Signature. And you will be taken to another page where you can edit your sig alright ?

And hey you will find us very good. We all will be soo kind with you.. And try to be active and post well. And try to make friend for sure !

And if you need any kind of help from now on be sure to post it in Community feed back sub forum. Or asking a staff will be helpful.
    See ya take care.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, and if I may add to what the others have already said, to add banners, you have to either make, or get other images online and save them on your computer, and the image must be hosted on the internet. And then, you to go to your user CP, and go to 'Edit you signature'. On that text box, you take the url of the image you've saved and uploaded somewhere like imgur, or photobucket, and wrap it around
    Hi! I am new here :D
    tags. Then post the code there, if that makes sense. :3

If you have any more questions you can ask in the Quick Questions thread in the forum's Community Feedback and Support, or you can ask any one of the staff members you see before you~~

I hope that we can hear more fromm you soon, and I'd love to get to know you a bit more! ^^ Nonetheless, have a really wonderful time. <33

Back