• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Fsat Greeting!

FsaterThanDark

Professional Weirdo
Years
Hey there, I'm FsaterThanDark and i just got into college for game art and design

I'm working on a pokemon game for my future portfolio as well as for my own enjoyment. I got on the pkmn bandwagon late, so that's why I'm even here, and i love the game and the portion of the community that doesn't take it overly seriously.

I play pokemon in recreation and since I've played all but the last 2 generations (waiting for the roms) I've turned my attention towards hacks.

if anyone wants to help me out with this hack I'm working on pm me, i need a LOT of help with the coding. this stuff is hard, man.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Hello FsaterThanDark, welcome to PC! I'm curious about your name... I assume the typo is intentional, so do you mind explaining the origin?

Game art and design, that must be fun (as far as college goes)! Creating custom Pokémon games is a fun hobby, but it also requires commitment. It will be a great opportunity for increasing your designing skills and you'll also have your own Pokémon game tailored to your desires. The best place for getting help with ROM hacking is the Beginner's Lounge. However, if you're looking for help with game development (which is probably what you are looking for), then this forum is where you should go. Good luck with your game design aspirations!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Welcome to PC. We all are very great people. All are cool people and very awesome. All the staffs will help you in all the way. If you got up in problem just ask a staff. And Our staffs are gods ! ha ha anyway Hope you will find what you want.

We have many sections. Like X & Y, Emulation, General chat, discussion & debates, Pokemon clubs, fan clubs etc. All have their own way of refreshment. And there are rules for every sections also ! Be sure to keep things under the rules. OK so take care.

Years
Good luck with your project. :) The ROM Hacking category has tons of things you can utilize to get help so no worries. Welcome, Dark! Good to meet you~

Never too late to get into Pokemon, there are tons of people here who are new to it or got into the franchise in the last two generations. Majoring in game art/design is pretty darn sweet so I'd love to see bits of your work in the future when you're ready to show them.

Much luck from an design major myself. Have a splendid time exploring and stick around. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heya! I wish you luck on all your college endeavors; you'll be great! :3

Oh, and can't wait to see what you will do for your pokemon game too. Share it with us on the Game development board, if you'd like, or if it's hack related, you can check out the ROM hack sections too! Mmm, but yeah, all and all, we're all here to just have fun, so, no worries there. <33

Toodooloo, and hope we'll hear more from you! Don't be afraid on asking any questions you prefer, and we will help point you to the right direction! Have a blast. x)

Back