• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm Shweet!

Years
Wassup guys, my IGN is Shweet! I joined this community because I love hacked pokemon roms. I only play on emulators right now (because my computer is the only capable device I have), but I've learned that there is still plenty of pokemon for me to experience. I've always loved the older generation games like crystal, and blue, but I'm growing more fond of the R/S/E experience as time goes on. I recently 'beat' Dark Violet and was very disappointed that my ROM file only went up to the Cinnabar and Seafoam Island area (which sucked because it was REALLY good...). I also find older games with newer gen. pokemon (like Pokemon Brown) as well as games with totally different pokemon (like Pokemon Sienna) very intriguing. I don't know much about any of the pokemon games on the D.S., but I have beaten Pearl at least once. I'm excited to learn more about the games and meet new people with my pokemon interests.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 9, 2015
Hi Shweet! I'm also pretty new here and have played a ROM or two, though my favorite (despite the fact that its pretty hard) is Pokemon Zeta, a fan made pokemon game, even though it isn't technically a ROM (its a game application), so I recommend trying it if you have the time

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
We've got loads of pokemon hacks here - so I hope you find one that you'll enjoy :). Of course, if you can't find one that fits your needs maybe you could make your ideal pokemon game yourself! ;) we've got the tools and tutorials needed for that as well.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Which ROM hacks do you like playing? I really like Liquid Crystal if you've played that before. It's pretty good! Anytime you'd like to check out the new ROM Hacks, you know where to go - check out the ROM hacking section's Hack showcase. :3

I have a fondness from the old pokemon games too! Especially the 3rd gen - Emerald is possibly my favourite pokemon game of all time, along side pokemon Crystal, since those are really great games in terms of exploration and pokemon, y'know? Plus the battles isn't too bad either! Mmm, well, you can check out the each individual pokemon generation boards like the ones for the gameboy and the gameboy advance, in case you feel nostalgic and want to discuss any of the games around there. <33

But yes, in terms of meeting new people to chat about pokemon interests, you've come to the right place - you'll always have a pal within me, so, don't be shy on messaging me anytime you want to chat! Oh, and yes, if anyone here interests you, you can send them a message as well. <33

Cheerio, and hope we can talk more! If you need anything, I'll be happy to help you out! Take care~~

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Aw, that's such a cute name! Like above, I'm also quite a big fan of Liquid Crystal. If you haven't played HeartGold and SoulSilver before, you'll definitely enjoy this one. If you've played them, though, then you still would, but you probably wouldn't find it as good. Ah, Dark Violet! I've heard of it before, I think, but I don't believe I've played it yet. Might give it a try sometime, though.

Anyhow, welcome to PokéCommunity, Shweet! It's really nice to see you here. I hope you enjoy your time, and have fun hanging. Try keeping yourself around as much as you can, because the more you do, the more people you'll be able to meet and befriend; we're a community after all, and that's how we work. =) If you ever need somebody to chat, I'm here--just drop a message on my profile, and I'll get back to you as soon as I see it.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Its one of the best place to discuss about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battling making hack etc etc. don't be shy to give me friend request! There is forum for everything so just visit any forum you want and make a thread about it or post in a thread. You can customize your signature,profile picture,avatar etc etc in Your user control panel. So you should check all the forum and you can also publish your own hack. By going to the Emulation and ROM Hacking forum and you need to spend 3 months here for team discussion in team discussion you can invite people to join in your project of your hack. But you need to fill the thread requirements. Like you need to give at least 4 or 6 screen shots but not Pokemon base stat, Pokemon Moveset. you also need to write the features and story above the screen shots. And same with Hack publishing but you doesn't need to spend 3 months to publish a hack to public. You need to write features, credit,story etc etc and do the thread requirements. If your thread is perfect so Dr.Fuji (The moderator of Emulation % ROM Hacking forum ) will choose this thread to publish and if it doesn't open in 24 -26 hour you should PM The moderators. And don't forget to read the rules of every forum !

Hope i helped. As you like Rom hacking and hey I am also a hacker and i am making hack...

Now here are some forum you can visit

Years
Hey, I've tried Pokemon Omnicron before, but was more interested in ROM hacks at that time... I'll pick it up again soon, probably after I finish Shining Opal, thanks!

Hi Shweet! I'm also pretty new here and have played a ROM or two, though my favorite (despite the fact that its pretty hard) is Pokemon Zeta, a fan made pokemon game, even though it isn't technically a ROM (its a game application), so I recommend trying it if you have the time

Hey, I've tried Pokemon Omnicron before, but was more interested in ROM hacks at that time... I'll pick it up again soon, probably after I finish Shining Opal, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey Shweet, belated welcome to PC! Just so you know double posting generally isn't allowed here (posting more than once in a row). You can just edit your post or click the multiquote button next to the quote button to quote more than one person in a single post. ^^ Keep that in mind for next time since I just had to merge your posts.

Aw yeah, there are actually quite a handful of people here who can only play the Pokemon games on their computers so you're not alone. Do you have plans to buy a 3DS system in the future? Pokemon X and Y are some of the best in the franchise so I always recommend people try them out. They've brought many fans back to the world of Pokemon.. and we're even getting a Ruby/Sapphire remake in November. Plenty to look forward to. :)

Enjoy yourself and be sure to ask a staff member if you ever need some help. We're happy to assist.

Back