• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Some search tool improvement suggestion

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
Hi,

I have some ideas to fix some problems with the search tool we have on PC. These arent major, but they would seriously be nice to have. For one there should be a checkbox that says, "Use all key terms together" or something. Basically what this would do would allow for you to search for a title. For instance, instead of searching "Website, of, the, month" (in which a million things would come up because of and the are popular words), I could search for "Website of the Month" and find the thread I was actually looking for. This is just something thats been annoying me, thank you,

SuperEspeon

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think it does that if you put quotes around it? It seems to anyway.

Years
I think it does that if you put quotes around it? It seems to anyway.
I've tried doing that on PC and it's never worked. I guess it's something with vBulletin if it doesn't work, because I know it works on other forum software.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
You could also just use google, search for ""Website of the Month" site:pokecommunity.com" It won't list threads in private forums obviously, but I believe that will do the job well enough.

Back