• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Evening my friends!

Years
  • Hey Everyone!

Long time pokemon fan here, just getting back into the TCG and recently started playing it online as well! I'm hopeing to become a part of the great looking community you guys have here and here's to the many discussions ahead!

Minishlink20

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good evening to you too! Ohhh and a fellow Canadian, yes?! Sweeet! Nice to meet you, buddy, and welcome to the forums, minishlink! <3

Ah, I haven't palyed TCG in a good while.. hm, maybe I can get back to it online? Maybe! Well, you can check out the Pokemon TCG board if you want to discuss the TCG game, like with strategies, and such! If you have any questions about the board, you can have a chat with the mod there! 'Course, there's plenty of boards where that came form, so, diiive right in. C:

By the way, do you like Legend of Zelda games? o: (Cause of your username) I like them myself! Can't wait for Hyrule Warriors; its gonna be epiiiic. Mmm, but yeah, glorious stay to you, and I wish you a fun and happy time! Give me a message anytime you wannt talk; I'll be happy too! Oh, and if you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to help too. <33

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Welcome!

if that username is a LoZ inspried, Minish Cap perhaps? Loved that game.

I kinda want to get back into the TCG, I was a few months ago but then I also got back into Yu-Gi-Oh. Pokemon is just kinda bland, but its still cool.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome aboard, Minishlink!~

I think you'll fit in just fine as you explore all the wonders that PC has, like the TCG section for example! Over there, you can talk about what the TCG is all about, as well as share your deck if you have one. It's a very resourceful section, and, should you have any questions, you can always ask our resident mod, donavannj!

If anything, I'm sure you'll love it here. PC is more than just a forum, really. It's a community filled with awesome people and staff! Dragon is a mod here in this section and he'll help you out if you have any questions or concerns. Any staff member with bold names (like him and myself) are great peeps to ask if you need any help. Have fun, deary, hope to see you around more. :)

Back