• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guns Aren't For Threats, They are for Actions-One Piece Club

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014

Guns aren't for threats,They are for Actions

The One Piece Fan Club!

Intro

Hello! If anyone have ever gone through the heaven of One piece they would certainly know about it's peace. The One piece is the big bad treasure every Pirate dream to achive, And like them all our fellow buddy Mokey. D. Luffy is out on an adventure trying to find the One Piece and becoming the new King Of Pirates. With the help of his amazing friends, And his awesome powerful crew he is out to become the best Pirate ever( Which will in fact take 14 years more ! xD)

Rules

Hello! You All are surely looking for some rules ! Aren't you ?

---> Please Be Respectful - Now People like good Manners ! Or do they ?

---> No Sexual Contents - Sexual Images,Videos or anything referring Sexual matters are Prohibited

---> Follow Every Pokecommunity Global Rules - Now Every rules can't be described! So read the rules on the forums ! Be sure to follow em !

---> Only One Piece/Movies Discussion - Please don't go off topics ! This club is for only One piece/OP movie discussion, No other topics. Instead go to General Chit Chat or Discussion and Debates in order to get some hot topics on other things :3

--> You can't forgot to enjoy ! - Or can you ?

Hey Wanna Be a Pirate king ?

Favorite Character:

Reason Of Being Favorite series :

How Many Episodes Have you completed Watching ? :

Answer A Topic :

Pirates Of The One Piece Ship! (Members)

Strom Thunder

Correct Topic

-->The Reason _____ Is your Favorite Character ?​

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Yeah, I've had that feeling that One Piece isn't so popular around these forums, but that could just be me. Anyway...

I suppose I might as well join.
    How should I start...I'm not exactly sure how I became a fan of the series, considering it was back in 2003, I think, when the series started airing in my country. I've watched it regularly until Water 7, which was when I had no time for it anymore. Since then I haven't really bothered watching the anime, but I'm still reading every chapter when it comes out. For a mainstream series it's preserved its quality really good and it got a lot better, too (although I'm not a fan of the fanservice; at least it's not as annoying as in Fary Tail xD).
    You know what I really like about the series? It's the way it's designed. Instead of this really good guy, who tries to save the world from all the bad guys, in One Piece it's pretty much the other way around. While the pirates are presented as the great heroic explorers that are chasing their dreams, become famous, find One Piece, the World Government (and the Marines) are presented as evil and corrupt. I mean you just need to look at the beginning of the series, where Luffy meets Morgan, who likes to terrorize the island where his base is located, even though he's a marine. Sure, even a lot of pirates are evil, but keep in mind that pirates can do whatever they want, while marines can not.

If you'd asked me about my favorite character a couple of years back I'd totally chosen Zorro, because three swords; now it's not as easy for me to chose, because they all have something that's kinda likable (although some of their designs are a little bit strange, especially after the time skip)
    But if I had to go with one character...probably Sanji
    He has an interesting fighting style and an hilarious weakness; also he's wearing a suit. And I still hope, Mr. Prince makes a comeback xD

Back