• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta Adopt Em all.

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
Years
  • < When Spinarak Woke up. I playing with him using RC Helicopter... Spinarak role is catching that helicopter by using its web. After great fun i take him and go to plains for training>

30 Points now ~ Nice job. And Spinarak sounds cute.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    After coming home with my Darumaka last Wednesday, the first thing I did was make a bed for it. Said bed was made from straw, with a wooden chest underneath it. When my Darumaka had made itself at home, I fed it, and then I ate dinner myself.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Tepig and Oshawott haven't made up from the last incident so I decided to separate them and to cool off, however Tepig has since learnt to control his behavior and has forgiven Oshawott, there fore as a treat I have decided to train them and make them stronger

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Look's like I'll be picking up the Oddish. Let's go Rafflesia! Sleep Powder will make swiping stuff that much easier!

043.gif

Burgling Inventory:
    Slopoke Tail x12
    Pearl String x3
    Gold Teeth x1
    Teachy TV x2
    Flashlight x1
    Cell Battery x13
    Big Nugget x1
    Smokeball x6
    Starpiece x6
    Luxury Ball x2
    Repel x21
    Running Shoes x3
    Leftovers x4
    Amulet Coin x1
    Eject Button x3
    Magnet x1
    Grip Claw x1
    Up-Grade x2
    Black Glasses x1

Edit: Just a thought, can I also take that Dedenne if possible? It's be great to overload circuits and make all the lights go out. . .

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • <When we entered into wild plains besides my hometown. We found wild Wurmple... Great... Pokemon with that same abilities like my spinarak... DO IT! I shouted... I trust into abilities of my friend. "SPINARAK! POISON STING! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!" And waiting for effect of my command. Spinarak did great work. And after several poison stings beat him enemy. "I knew you are great Spinarak" I take him into my hands "You are the best Pokemon which I can chose. You want more training or we going back to home? "Pokemon going to told me that he want battle with extra one enemy. So I searching throught grass for them.>

(I want use my current points for two Rare Candies) <Any little explain on what lvl was now my pokemon without using Rarecandies? I'm Don't know it>

EDIT - Can I also take an Carbink? Or I can have only one Pokemon?

atmmachine11

Years
  • Look's like I'll be picking up the Oddish. Let's go Rafflesia! Sleep Powder will make swiping stuff that much easier!

043.gif

Burgling Inventory:
    Slopoke Tail x12
    Pearl String x3
    Gold Teeth x1
    Teachy TV x2
    Flashlight x1
    Cell Battery x13
    Big Nugget x1
    Smokeball x6
    Starpiece x6
    Luxury Ball x2
    Repel x21
    Running Shoes x3
    Leftovers x4
    Amulet Coin x1
    Eject Button x3
    Magnet x1
    Grip Claw x1
    Up-Grade x2
    Black Glasses x1

Edit: Just a thought, can I also take that Dedenne if possible? It's be great to overload circuits and make all the lights go out. . .

Done! Welcome. You now own an Oddish and a Dedenne and you have 10 Points to start out. : )

<When we entered into wild plains besides my hometown. We found wild Wurmple... Great... Pokemon with that same abilities like my spinarak... DO IT! I shouted... I trust into abilities of my friend. "SPINARAK! POISON STING! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!" And waiting for effect of my command. Spinarak did great work. And after several poison stings beat him enemy. "I knew you are great Spinarak" I take him into my hands "You are the best Pokemon which I can chose. You want more training or we going back to home? "Pokemon going to told me that he want battle with extra one enemy. So I searching throught grass for them.>

(I want use my current points for two Rare Candies) <Any little explain on what lvl was now my pokemon without using Rarecandies? I'm Don't know it>

EDIT - Can I also take an Carbink? Or I can have only one Pokemon?

You now have 10 Points and two Rare Candies. You can always check the original post for what level your Pokemon are, but they start out at Level 5. The OP also shows how many slots you have left. From the get go you can have up to 10 Pokemon. You now have 8 slots left. Congrats on the Carbink!

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • <After obtaining Carbink he joined me and Spinarak in hunting on the wild Pokemon. I think that this two like each other. I decide to give them both an one Rare Candy. "Ok my friends... Let's do something great". After I said this. WIld Pidove attacked us... " I TRUST ON YOU FRIENDS! Spinarak! Scary Face! Let's intimidate our enemy... Carbink. You're role is using Rock Throw! That can be succesfull for this pokemon. Let's do it friends!" After all moves wild Tailow fainted. " Great work... For that i have something for you in home" After we returned. I present an Carbink him new bed. That bed was designed to be like an cave with various crystals. I think, that Carbink feel happy. "Take it. You deserve for it" I give both of them mint Pokepuff. "I think you like it" WHen I sit I watched my Pokemon's when eating Pokepuffs>

atmmachine11

Years
  • <After obtaining Carbink he joined me and Spinarak in hunting on the wild Pokemon. I think that this two like each other. I decide to give them both an one Rare Candy. "Ok my friends... Let's do something great". After I said this. WIld Pidove attacked us... " I TRUST ON YOU FRIENDS! Spinarak! Scary Face! Let's intimidate our enemy... Carbink. You're role is using Rock Throw! That can be succesfull for this pokemon. Let's do it friends!" After all moves wild Tailow fainted. " Great work... For that i have something for you in home" After we returned. I present an Carbink him new bed. That bed was designed to be like an cave with various crystals. I think, that Carbink feel happy. "Take it. You deserve for it" I give both of them mint Pokepuff. "I think you like it" WHen I sit I watched my Pokemon's when eating Pokepuffs>

Hey cool! You now have 20 Points and Carbink + Spinarak have both gone up to level 6.

Also, here's a little event just for you. ~

A man approaches you with tattered clothing. His face appears to have many scratches and bruises, and in his right hand is a Poke-ball clenched tight. "You, please, take this for me." He holds his right hand out and looks up at you with promising eyes. He was intrusting you with his last wish. "Take care of it, for me."

I would like to know what you do in response.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • <"But Wait Mister... Who you Are? And why you give me your Pokeball? I don't know that i should take this from you. It was meybe you're precious Pokemon which want stay with you. You really want to give me this Pokemon?" I asked him... That scratches on him face give me an advice. That he must have an hard time. "Is any way to help you?"

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Oshawott and Tepig have settled there differences and begun to train very hard and have both gained a level each, they both sat down and ate some nice Oran berries. Next day they both went to the park and met some pokemon and made good friends with them, Tepig even managed to control his temper aswell.

NOTE: I've got 8 slots left not 9, just spotted it plus buying 2 rare candies and using them on Oshawott and Tepig

atmmachine11

Years
  • <"But Wait Mister... Who you Are? And why you give me your Pokeball? I don't know that i should take this from you. It was meybe you're precious Pokemon which want stay with you. You really want to give me this Pokemon?" I asked him... That scratches on him face give me an advice. That he must have an hard time. "Is any way to help you?"
    The man simply shakes his head. "This Pokemon has caused me too much suffering." It was now obvious to you, whatever Pokemon laid inside the ball was the cause of his injuries. It must be something tough. With a final action, he places the ball near your feet and walks away, leaving you without another word, you can see him head towards the hospital nearby. Do you decide to pick up the ball and see what is inside?

Can I adopt Litwick?
    Of course! Done. (And you have 20 Points if you are curious. )

Oshawott and Tepig have settled there differences and begun to train very hard and have both gained a level each, they both sat down and ate some nice Oran berries. Next day they both went to the park and met some pokemon and made good friends with them, Tepig even managed to control his temper aswell.

NOTE: I've got 8 slots left not 9, just spotted it plus buying 2 rare candies and using them on Oshawott and Tepig

They are both now level 6 and you are at 30 Points. Oh, and thanks a ton for fixing that for me > - < I would have never noticed. I'm glad you are enjoying your Pokemon! This is fun to read. Here is an event just for you. (If you don't want to participate in it just let me know)

As you are at the park, you spot a short girl playing around with a Poochyena. She seems to be having a good time, as her face is filled with happiness and her overall apparent mood that of being happy. After a while, she notices you nearby and waves for you to come over. The question is do you proceed towards her, to see what she wants or do you ignore her and continue on your day?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • < I decide to release Pokemon from Pokeballl... I have na worry. When this pokemon make a lot of serious injures on that guy. What madness can do with me. I decide to keep for safety my pokemons away from that pokemon. "Wait here... He can be dangerous" After that. I release him.>

(Using points for two Rare Candies and give both Spinarak and Carbink to have them on lvl 7. Since also new Pokemon Communig>

Last edited:

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
  • My pidgey went to the shop with me and during our walk to the shop he saw some other wild pidgey and started to play with them in the air, then we arrived at the shop then I got my shopping then my pidgey and I walked back home that was a great day.

atmmachine11

Years
  • I decided to name my Goomy Flubby and my Litwick shall be known as Wisp.
    Done, you are now at 30 Points! Since I have been kind enough to make random events for everyone else, here is one for you. (If you aren't into it just let me know)
    A figure stands outside your house. He wears a dark brown trench coat as well as shades preventing you from seeing his eyes. After a bit of time passes, he makes haste towards your door. You hear a loud knock as his fist crash's against your door hard. Do you answer, or ignore him?

< I decide to release Pokemon from Pokeballl... I have na worry. When this pokemon make a lot of serious injures on that guy. What madness can do with me. I decide to keep for safety my pokemons away from that pokemon. "Wait here... He can be dangerous" After that. I release him.>

(Using points for two Rare Candies and give both Spinarak and Carbink to have them on lvl 7. Since also new Pokemon Communig>
    They are both level 7 and you are up to 10 Points as you have spent 30.

The Pokemon that appears out of the ball is
    708.png
    It looks frightened, and shakes slightly. It begins to float in front of you, staring at you with it's piercing red eyes. It seems calmer than you expected. Upon further inspection you find it to be Level 16. What do you do?

My pidgey went to the shop with me and during our walk to the shop he saw some other wild pidgey and started to play with them in the air, then we arrived at the shop then I got my shopping then my pidgey and I walked back home that was a great day.
    You are now at 30 Points.
    (I'm doing this for everyone so here you go. If you aren't interested in interacting just let me know).
    As you and your Pidgey sit inside your home, you hear a loud bang. A wild Pidgey had accidentally flown into your window, and had injured itself. It appears to have something tied to it's right foot. Do you decide to go outside and help it/inspect the note, or ignore it?

I proceed towards the girl that waved to me and asked what she wanted
    You are now at 40 Points.
    The girl asks politely for your cooperation. If you help her and her Poochyena train, she will give you three free rare candys in return. In order to help her train, all you need to do is choose one of your Pokemon to fight with hers.

Last edited:
    Back