• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pyrrhon Enters in a Blaze of Glory!

Pyrrhon

Scrublord Extraordinare
    Years
    • No
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    Hello party people, what up? So hi, I'm Pyrrhon, good to meet you all. I just got an account here because I am currently trying to create a Pokemon game, but don't have much done yet. However that's not the point of this. My point is, hey, I'm new here and need to make an intro thread. I came here from Pokemon Reborn because someone told me this was a great place to get started with an idea and so here I am. I can't wait to get to know all of you and talk to you guys.

Pyrrhon

Scrublord Extraordinare
    Years
    • No
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    I'm more focused on RPGMaker as it is the tool I've become familiar with recently. I also posted my game idea in the game ideas thread. I do more than this btw. I battle as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2018
    Hello, Pyrrhon! PC is truly an awesome place to be, this is a really nice community with lots of friendly people to battle and trade with. I hope you have a great time and just PM me if you want someone to talk to. :) Have a nice day!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    hello Pyrrhon and welcome to pc. that's really cool you're trying to make your own game. you should check out the ROM hacking section of the forum to check out other people's games they have created to get some inspiration. let me know if you need any help or a friend just drop a vm.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC Pyrrhon! Love that Kid Icarus reference, first off. Anyway, this is a good place to advertise your Pokémon hacks/fangames, it's cool that you're trying to create your own. The ROM Hacking section and Game Development board are there for you. I'll definitely try whatever you're making =3.

I wish you luck with your game. I don't really know how to do anything in RPG Maker, but just PM/VM me if you want someone to talk to.

Back