• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hi. I really like Pokemon & making new friends, so this forum seemed like a good fit! I'm a hugeeee Mew enthusiast (I know, it's quite unorginal). If I couldn't get basic enough, I also love Lugia.

I'm not exactly sure what this forum is, a place to dicuss Pokemon (I'd guess)? So any and all help would be appreicated and I can't wait to become an active member of this wonderful commuinty!

Years
  • Hello hello hello! Welcome to PC! i also really LOVE Mew and Lugia. I think my all time favorite legendaries are Yyveltal and Darkrai. I absolutely adore the dark type ♥ I hope you will have a fun time here and make some cool friends! I'm always open for a chat so if you wanted you could PM me :D even though I'm technically a newbie too hehe :3

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I really like Lugia too, Pokémon 2000 is my favourite of the pokémon movies and I just really like the design. Also because it was the king of the seas before it was cool. Anyway, if you'd like some help getting around this forum then check out the Adoption Center, there's surely gonna be someone willing to help you.

Hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to. =3

Years
  • Well you picked the right community here! Awesome to meet you.

So, a Mew fan? I know it's unoriginal but then again it's one of the classics in terms of the Pokemon and therefore has a huge fan following. I do like cute Pokemon, and while Mew isn't exactly top I still like the little thing. And as the others said, we discuss Pokemon but also other things too so I'm sure you'll enjoy everything going around.

I'll be sure to see you around and hey if you want a new friend or just want to talk feel free to visit my profile whenever you are interested! On that note, enjoy your time with us.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Queen Freeloader, welcome to PC! I also really like Lugia (it's much better than Ho-oh!) and Mew is pretty cool too. Though tbh I'm a fan of pretty much all the Kanto and Johto Pokemon so if you like more of them, I'm sure we can be friends.

Like others have said, you can discuss both Pokemon and other things here - there's a place to discuss pretty much anything you like. For example, you can head down to Culture & Media to discuss movies and music, or Fan Clubs & Groups to join a Fan Club for things you might be interested in *cough*Harry Potter Club*cough*.

If you need more help or just want to chat, feel free to drop by my profile (: See you around!

Years
  • Welcome! If you're looking for a friendly place to discuss Pokemon, you've certainly come to the right forum! Mew is an amazing Pokemon, so there's never any shame in admitting you're a fan! I love the little fella myself :) If you ever want anyone to talk to, I'm a click away!

Years
  • PC is for pretty much anything so you're in good hands here. =) Welcome, Queen! Good to have you! Your taste in Pokemon is good and there's no such thing as boring/basic, especially for cuties like Mew ahah. Have an awesome time and please don't hesitate to message me if you need help!

Back