• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey im new! Hardcore Gamers?

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    Hey guys new here :)

Huge Pokemon fan since I can remember !:)One thing though still haven't played ORAS !;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
    Hey Philly, just a heads up that advertising isn't usually allowed here so I had to edit your post. It's possibly a bannable offense if you push it far and I don't want you to get banned. :( You're free to include any links/advertising in your forum signature but otherwise try not to include it in posts. Sorry about that!

Welcome to PC either way and it's awesome having you. Lots to do around here and if you're a fan of gaming you should check out the Video Games board sometime. See you around. -^^-

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Hiya! Welcome to PC. If you can, you should check out OR/AS! As far as Pokémon remakes go, I enjoyed them quite a lot. What is your favourite Pokémon game to date?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Philly, welcome to PC! I'd definitely recommend you give ORAS a try if you can - I'm a long-time Pokemon fan too and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It both gave me nostalgia for the originals but was also refreshing and something new and exciting. If you don't have access to a 3DS, the 4th and 5th Gen games are still amazing anyway (:

Looking forward to seeing you around! If you ever want to chat, feel free to leave me a message on my profile :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello there Philly and welcome to The PokéCommunity! My name is Dragon and it's wonderful meet ya'~ ♥ I've been a real great fan of the series through the majority of my life too. Even now! They're all pretty fun games to play as a part of past time. I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you need any assistance or would just like to chat sometime, feel free to message me. ♥ Have a great day!

Back