• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    15. I might have gotten hit on by a high school-aged barista who thought I was a college student during my mandatory behind the wheel session. IDK, though. That was nearly 10 year ago. And I never realized I was being hit on until I thought about it a couple years later.

Hell, I'm still oblivious to any time I'm being hit on.

Yukari

I'm sure I'll have plenty when I start driving.

There are so many idiots on the road out here.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

@macho Can you share the love?
    Spoiler:

I do wish I had smaller headphones.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Party finds a sleeping dragon & hoard. Lawful stupid Paladin decides he must slay yon evil beast, of course he has to cross an underground stream first. QUIETLY he removes his armor and sword and tells others to throw his sword to him after he crosses. The Paladin crosses and signals for sword, the dragon is still asleep.
    DM: "Roll a d20 to throw the sword to him."
    Player: (rolls a d20) "A One!"
    DM: "Crit fumble, you impale the Paladin with his own sword."
    DM (asking Paladin): "You're about to pass out, what do you do?"
    Paladin (cold bloodedly): "I scream."

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Just had a dream in which PC had a Touhou Subforum. And my name was suddenly in dark blue bold.

I was like "damn" but then my alarm woke me up at 5 AM.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Spoiler:

I'm playing TH15 right now. Reisen is overpowered, but the patterns are also nigh impossible. I've never gotten this much graze in my life. It's a really good thing that you get infinite lives, because I keep getting mauled on Lunatic.

I think TH15 belongs in a new era of games, because the design is very different from the previous ones. And the cover art doesn't suck anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back