• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey i'm new

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hello everyone i'm new and I want to introduce myself
    I'm 17 years old (wow i'm old) and I live in france I love pokemon since i'm 7 and I started with ruby but my favorite game is the platinium version.
    I hope that we'll get along^^
    I think that's all...
    If you want to know something about me just ask :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi glaceon83! Welcome to the PC u.u

You will love here! So many forums and threads, many topics to discuss , many friendly and cool members! You will feel like home here in the PC ^^ Go explore the forums, stick in a section that you like, discuss about many things in there, meet people and make friends!

You like Platinum? *-* My favourite Pokémon game is Pokémon Platinum too ^^ Oh I'm so happy I've found you !! I always loved the Sinnoh Region, the history, the Pokémon introduced in gen 4, etc! U.U I guess your favourite Pokémon or one of your favourite Pokémon is Glaceon! I love Glaceon, it's an awesome ice-type eeveelution! I just used one time though but I enjoyed battling with it!

Enjoy your stay here! If you ever want to talk with me, just send me a message ^^
    See you around~

Years
    Oh wow we're both similar in that Ruby was our first game, but still different on the inside. Awesome to meet you Glaceon!

So, apparently you're a Sinnoh fan? There's some great discussions about Diamond, Pearl & Platinum in the Fourth Generation section but do look around and see what other discussions may interest you. Also, don't fear about people getting on or not, everyone here is much friendlier than you'd expect them to be.

That should help get everything covered for now since there's not much else we know about you at the moment, but I'm always up for talking to you so do stop by my profile if you are ever interested. I'll catch you around the forums yeah?

Years
    Welcome to the forum!

17 is old? Try 23! Haha, you're never too old to like Pokemon! I take it Glaceon is your favorite Pokemon? Umbreon is mine, and always has been :3 My favorite games are Heartgold and Soulsilver, because Johto is my favorite region and I love the Pokemon there.

If you need help navigating the forum, or have any questions, let me know. I hope to see you around!

Cute avatar, Glaceon is one of the best eeveelutions. *.* Then again, they're all cute...

Welcome to PC! Good having you. :) I've loved Pokemon since I was very young too and we're always happy having such big fans aboard with us. Don't see why we wouldn't get along, especially if you have plans to be active and post around. Plenty of fun to be had! Enjoy your time and why not let me sneak into your suitcase so I can visit France again myself?? Hehe.

Back