• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Y'all had a conversation about sleep?

I get about 2 hours on average.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    the longest i've gone without sleep is 3 days

the thing about sleep deprivation is, as long as you get caught up on your sleep there are no long term side effects

if you are being deprived of sleep regularly, i.e. 3 hours of sleep every day for a month, that's when your body is gonna start taking some real damage

Years

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Yukari

I feel like that's a joke I don't get but okay.

Tbh I've been extremely depressed lately and it's making me feel really tired. Plus I can't sleep. This is a bad combination.

Years
    Depression can affect sleep! I have good old insomnia caused by it which is why I'm awake at this time of day.

Yukari

True, but I have a lot of issues that could affect sleep. Like reoccurring nightmares as a result of trauma. That shit isn't any fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back