• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it's been a while

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Been like more than a year since I've been here. So much has happened and I'm sad to say that my interest in pokemon has very much extinguished due to aging and my lack of job. Since then I guess I've become a lot more mature person. My return here is definitely because of the literature community in regards to the fanfiction and roleplay boards. Hello again people don't expect me to be very active either life is very busy these days and finding time can be difficult

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome back! :D Pokémon and hanging around a forum doesn't need to be connected to immaturity, imo. You just choose how to include it in your life.

I hope to see you back in the RPT soon!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hey, welcome back! You most likely don't really know who I am but still, I hope you can still find some time to hang out on the forum, whether it's the RPT or not.

Hope you have a good time!

Years
    I definitely remember you, I was worried about you for a while there. Awesome to hear you are still around Chuckles!

I can understand when one grows out of Pokemon, but I'm one who still loves it in my 20's and while it can feel embarrassing at times to be someone who plays what people label a "kids game" I still am a Pokemon fan at heart and I will never let that go. Anyways, Fanfiction & Writing and Roleplay Corner are some pretty popular boards in the creative sections so I'm sure you'll enjoy showing a different side to yourself.

Good luck with all that, and hopefully don't disappear again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hi there its nice to meet you. It's definitely understandable about other stuff and you being less interested. But since you've returned i guess it's not all gone YAY. Anyway I'm sure you know about the great roleplay corner and Fanfiction & Writing. Hope to see more of you on PC.

Back