• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color are you?

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    OMG I got yellow. xD;; That suuucks. ;0; ~origin

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
  • I got green and my score is 91/180.

"You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature."

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I also got green... and half the answers to some of the questions were, for example:
    "What do you do before you go to bed?" "Have Sex" XD That erally cracked me up :P

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    I'm green^^
    but I sometimes had no idea what to answer^^

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Green

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

Nyah, I ish the green obsessive~ ;3

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
  • I am blue. "You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive"

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i did the test again and i got exactly the same o.0 didnt try the same combo i think

"You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding."

this is not true however although im always going to the point i am sarcastic at times the rest is bullcrap

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I got blue. (My fave color ^^)

You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • @@ kura got GREEN!!

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

puu.. kura wants pink! <3 :3 kura loves pink!!! yarr!!

Back