• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entertainment Section: Upcoming Dubtrack Sessions

Years
PokeCommunity Radio Session: Place of Origin

I think we all know that world wide, and even within certain countries, there's an immensely diverse range of music. What better way to show off your home's musical talents than with a Dubtrack session? In the coming sessions there's a theme in which participants get to show a little patriotism by showcasing the best that their country (or state if they're feeling brave) has to offer.

All you have to do is show up during the allotted time and share with us some of your favourite songs or bands. To access the Dubtrack room and to learn more about how the website functions, visit the main thread here. Come join us and share with us the music you love!

Theme: Music from your home country/state.
Session One: Sunday the 24th of April from 12:00pm-3:00pm (GMT+8)
Session Two: Sunday the 24th of April from 12:00pm-3:00pm (GMT-4)

If you have any queries, contact gimmepie or Maccrash. We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Years
So when you say "showcasing the best their country has to offer" that means I can only play music from people born in the US? Just a bit confused on how the theme works.

Either way, I'll be there, probably at both sessions.

They don't have to have been living there from birth, but their music has to originate from there. If an artist moved from Spain to the US when they were four and released their album at twenty-two, they're fine. xD

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
So when you say "showcasing the best their country has to offer" that means I can only play music from people born in the US? Just a bit confused on how the theme works.

Either way, I'll be there, probably at both sessions.

Then play Rihanna! Piepie dislikes her songs. #Torturepie2016

Back