• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Pokkén League

Years
PC Pokkén League

PCLeague_zpsplyiddmr.png

Welcome to PC's very own Pokkén League!
Challenge your fellow members, earn badges & aim for the top!

Information​

Format & Battle Rules:
  • 1 match = best of 3 games. Depending on the results, the following points can be scored per match:
    Win 2-0 = 4 points
    Win 2-1 = 3 points
    Lose 1-2 = 1 point
    Lose 0-2 = 0 points
  • You may battle with any Pokémon you wish.
  • You can use any Support Set that you wish.
  • You can use any Cheer Skill that you wish.
  • You may change any settings between games if you wish.

Ranking:
League match results also count towards your PC Ranking! You can view rankings and find out more information here!

Emblems:
Fulfil the requirements and the following emblems could be yours!

image.jpg6_zpsyldg10yv.jpg

Memories over Milestones
(Complete at least 5 PC Pokkén League matches.)

image.jpg2_zpsix7njide.jpg

Fists of Iron
(Win at least 20 PC Pokkén League matches.)

image.jpg1_zps3xgmghmz.jpg

Veteran of Victory
(Win at least 50 PC Pokkén League matches.)

You will also receive an emblem the first time you reach a new rank (see above)!

Cemblem_zpsbk543mpr.png
Bemblem_zps2pf4o6xp.png
Aemblem_zpsoga6fu0o.png
Semblem_zpspdwupasx.png

Instructions​

Sign-up:
Example:
Username:
Battle Server Name: (Optional)
Pokkén Name:
NNID:

You may sign-up at any time and can battle as little or as often as you like!
You may compete in as many matches as you wish, at any time and with any other league member (though you are only permitted to battle the same person once per day for points).

You may post general call outs for matches in this thread but ideally then work out the finer details via PM, VM or in our chat room on the Battle Server!

After your battle you must both confirm your results by posting in this thread along with a screenshot.

Spoiler:

Any questions please don't hesitate to post in this thread or contact me via PM!​

Standings​

League Members

[user]Battle Girl Spoony[/user] / Battle Girl Spoony / Spoony / Spoony6205
[user]Ky0greK1ng[/user] / Max / WarioFan33
[user]Nah[/user] / Zekrom52 / Nah / Nah527
[user]Luster Purge[/user] / OU Eevee / Latieon / KingNoah48
[user]0bs1d1anKn1ght[/user] / 0bs1d1anKn1ght / 0bs1d1anKn1ght

League Standings

Nah - Points 4 - Played 1 - Won 1 - Lost 0
Battle Girl Spoony - Points 0 - Played 1 - Won 0 - Lost 1
Ky0greK1ng - Points 0 - Played 0 - Won 0 - Lost 0
Luster Purge - Points 0 - Played 0 - Won 0 - Lost 0
0bs1d1anKn1ght - Points 0 - Played 0 - Won 0 - Lost 0

Train On.

PC League crest & crests used for Rank emblems by CalicoStonewolf @ DeviantArt & CSS by [user]Achromatic[/user].

Last edited:
Reactions: Nah
Years
I'm definitely signing up! The 'Partner Pokemon Tournament' is a lot of fun, and I bet this will be the same.

Username: Ky0greK1ng
Battle Server Name: Sorry, but... What is this?
Pokkén Name: Max
NNID: WarioFan33

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Let's do this :)

Username: Nah
Battle Server Name: Zekrom52
Pokkén Name: Nah
NNID: Nah527

Years
Heads up, guys, a new prize has appeared!

In celebration of the PC Pokkén League getting up and running we're offering a bonus prize of a Supporter Tier to the first person to earn 40 League Points! If you're already a supporter you'll be upgraded to the next tier (maximum Crystal) or you can nominate another user to receive the prize.

So get battling and best of luck!

Train On.

Years
If anyone fancies a League match as well as a GT Tourney match I'll be online for a while! Head on over to the Pokk?n room on the Battle Server if you can! :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
How do I find the matches online? and How do I make my screenshots?
When you go to the Friendlies part of online, there's an option to play using a code. All the code is is whatever text you and your opponent want it to be. That way the 2 of you can be guaranteed to fight each other and not have anyone else pop up.

To get the screenshot, just hit the Home button when you're at your records screen, and then open the internet browser and go to imgur or some such to upload that screen.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
When you go to the Friendlies part of online, there's an option to play using a code. All the code is is whatever text you and your opponent want it to be. That way the 2 of you can be guaranteed to fight each other and not have anyone else pop up.

To get the screenshot, just hit the Home button when you're at your records screen, and then open the internet browser and go to imgur or some such to upload that screen.

ok thank you.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
Welcome to the League, Luster Purge! We look forward to battling you! ^^

Remember to sign-up if you want to take part in the League! There's no commitment and we'd love to have you! :)

Ok

Username: 0bs1d1ankn1ght
Pokken name: 0bs1d1ankn1ght
NNID: 0bs1d1ankn1ght

I may or may not have my names right. I'll be more active on Thursdays and Sundays. And maybe you guys can catch a glimpse of my Braixen that I totally suck at.

Last edited:
Years
I'd like to continue with this league, whether for ranking or more casual, it's quite nice keeping a record of matches and memories!

As there's not many of us I was thinking of abolishing the rule that limits how many times you can battle the same person per day so it's more about having fun and recording memories with a little added incentive of earning points for yourself and earning an emblem!

What do you guys think? Are there any changes you'd like to see?

Back