• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etherion

So, I'm here to say that I'll be on reduced activity this week (and maybe next week as well) because I'll be moving! It will be a long trip and I have to get settled in and I'll be on a phone for the majority of it. I'll still tune in to mafia games, so don't you worry, but I don't know if I can still access Skype. Adiós, well not really.

Peace.​

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • js7skmw.gif

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Hey. So I've heard you guys have a Skype chatroom for Mafia Games. I'm not new to these kind of games since I already play these on another forum.

So, is this skype room only for the Gameleaders or for other people too? If so, I would like to join it. If I can't be on there, I understand. My Skype name is michelvanderhammen

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hey. So I've heard you guys have a Skype chatroom for Mafia Games. I'm not new to these kind of games since I already play these on another forum.

So, is this skype room only for the Gameleaders or for other people too? If so, I would like to join it. If I can't be on there, I understand. My Skype name is michelvanderhammen

You probably know by now but you've been added! :) If anyone else is looking to join just let us know.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Despite being ridiculous and having 5 more recruiters than I like in a game... I'd be game for that Bard. I'm liking the anime, too. :)

Oh, and happy birthday K-Alex :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back