• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I hope that never ever happens, lmao. Would be quite the mess to clean up :(

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    Ooh, sounds interesting! Go for it Gio!

I've been thinking about a Mafia that has a whole bunch of events/characters/etc. from previous games hosted here on the UG. Thoughts? Does it sound a little too similar to the ONEderground Mafia we just had?

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    A while back Gunner was talking about making something called "Escape the Underground" that's pretty similar to that. I don't know if she still has it in mind.

"Escape the Underground" was what alvy/gunner/someone else was going to host as the Onederground event but then Gunner forgot. :| Nevertheless, I feel like this idea has been used/thrown around a lot recently. :P

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    MIDNIGHT CREW MAFIA: SCRATCHED

arachnidsGrip began trolling the game!

AG: oh my gooooooood aradia, you really did mess the timeline up here to the point it stopped working
    AG: figures, never let a dead girl destroy a sta8le timeline
    AG: well, i'm here now, and i guess the first thing we need to do is restart this shit 8ack up, and i'll make sure i'd 8e the head honcho this time........ >::::)

I looked upon the completely wrecked state of the timeline wherein the battle of The Felt and the Midnight Crew once held. No one knew who won that battle, but who cares at this point. I went to the center of the place where a construct that is shaped like a phonograph stood still. A huge vinyl record sat still, undamaged, unlike the timeline. I took out Echidna's needle, and placed it on the phonograph and let it spin. The construct then started glowing and went up to the sky.

A scratch has been initiated.

Back at the start of the timeline, where The Felt and the Midnight Crew were beginning to fight, I arrived along with a treasure chest full of my friends and items, which would make this reboot much more exciting and different from the first one...​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back