• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spotlight on... Pikachu Libre!

Years
  • Spotlight on... Pikachu Libre!

Spotlight on... Pikachu Libre!

I think this picture sums up quite nicely why I love Pikachu Libre so much!
    Spoiler:

It's so true!

I might be a little biased but I truly believe she has the cutest intro and win screen animations and noises! I can't help but mimic her!
    Spoiler:

Not to mention the, without doubt, coolest Burst Attack!
    Spoiler:

If the fancy strikes, you can customise your Title and Comment to reflect your adoration!

Pikachu Libre's Compadre (Special Bonus)
    Lightning Fast (SLv. 10)
    Flashy Fighter (SLv. 25)
    Strong Style (SLv. 50)
    Fighter of Fighters (SLv. 75)
    Pikachu Libre Lover (SLv. 100)

Pikachu Libre is tearing it up!
    Hang in there, Pikachu Libre!
    I only use Pikachu Libre.
    Pikachu Libre lover right here.
    Gather up, Pikachu Libre fans!

Pikachu Libre is quite the crowd pleaser, with players and spectators alike chanting alongside her and cheering her on! She has also garnered a few nicknames online, the most popular being Rainbow Pika or R. Pika, after the Street Fighter character that she bares many resemblances with, Rainbow Mika. My partner though, she goes by Pickles :)

This isn't a guide so I won't go into detail about her moves, strengths and weaknesses or tactics but you can check out her profile and full move set at the official Pokkén website here. I do have to say though, I'm rather partial to Electroweb, Wild Charge and Flying Press!

I have mixed feelings about facing off against another Pikachu Libre! On the one hand, I actually find her quite tricksy! And on the other, I love seeing the alternate colours!
    Spoiler:

Even with the colour change I can find it difficult to distinguish between myself and my opponent, and if I'm the one who's changed, extra confusing! Don't seem to have that problem with the larger Pokémon.

Here are a few pieces of fan art that I think are just wonderful!
    Spoiler:

So, what about you? Are you a fan? How do you find her as an opponent? Do you have any neat screenshots or fan works to share? I just can't get enough!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Gotta say, I love how much personality Pika-Libre has

Also Electroweb is frickin' huge yo.....it's like Melee Marth grab lol

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Well I'm a big Pikachu Fan, so definitely a Pikachu Libre fan too.

Here's a screenshot

Spoiler:

And a fanart

Spoiler:

Yet another fanart (Pichu Libre? lol {XD})

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

Back