• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy (rapidash vibes!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Hey everyone!
    My name is Rafiki & I am new here.

Been lurking around pokemerch sites for a while, but wanting to chat about more than just merch. This seems like a rad place to be!

I have a mild obsession with Rapidash, but appreciate all pokemon. (Except pokemon that double as ice cream cones, but I recognize that we all like different things!)
    I definitely have an affinity towards gens 1&2, just because that was childhood and will always remind me of easier times. However, I love the later gens as well.

I'm stoked to check out some of the roleplays, and art stuff as well!

:)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey everyone!
    My name is Rafiki & I am new here.

Been lurking around pokemerch sites for a while, but wanting to chat about more than just merch. This seems like a rad place to be!

I have a mild obsession with Rapidash, but appreciate all pokemon. (Except pokemon that double as ice cream cones, but I recognize that we all like different things!)
    I definitely have an affinity towards gens 1&2, just because that was childhood and will always remind me of easier times. However, I love the later gens as well.

I'm stoked to check out some of the roleplays, and art stuff as well!

:)
    Hello! Is your name actually Rafiki? Because that's awesome.

This might be a nice change for you; we don't exactly have a lot of merch talk here. But if you're interested in showing us more about it, feel free to post some topics over in Pokémon General! (:

Rapidash is rad. I kind of feel you with the earlier gens <3 I was a kid when Gen 1 came out haha. And Gen 2 is just magical somehow, not sure why really. But Johto is baetho.

If you want to start RPing here, I'm very happy! I help running the Roleplay Theatre, and if you should be confused by the structure or anything there, don't hesitate to ask me for help and advice. Good luck~!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Hi! Yeah, my name is Rafiki. :)
    My personality is basically the Lion King dude, wonderful coincidence!
    Johto is wonderful, I agree entirely. I made a role playing thread and it got into the discussion instead..That is super okay, I'm just wondering why! Ya think you could help?
    It's nice to meet you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I really like Rapidash and Ninetales~ I think I used Rapidash once before on Pokemon Crystal, but that was mainly it. Maybe I'll use it more often soon. ^^ But I'm glad that you're a fellow fan of pokemon, as I am. Ah, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! The forums are filled with kind people. You'll get all the help and information you need! <33

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Hey!
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome, it's super appreciated. I'm stoked to be here!
    Haha, glad y'all agree on Rapidash being awesome. :)
    Do y'all have favorite pokemon?
    Thankyou again!

Back