• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: What Makes a Pokémon Strong?

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
Years
The information is insight, but the way you describe things is way too particular. Well, those are my opinions anyways. Great stuff for beginners and veterans alike. Always remember the basics of CQC said once some woman.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Great article! But all this algebra is going over my head this early in the morning ;)
I did warn you that would happen, right??? Thanks :P

The information is insight, but the way you describe things is way too particular. Well, those are my opinions anyways. Great stuff for beginners and veterans alike. Always remember the basics of CQC said once some woman.
Are you saying my article is biased against a certain flaming bird of despair? Why yes, yes it is.

Back