• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member here

Mr. James

Hello PC. It has been some time since I registered and I decided to introduce myself.
    Although I don't have much to talk about me so...

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello PC. It has been some time since I registered and I decided to introduce myself.
    Although I don't have much to talk about me so...

Aw, that's okay! Welcome!

How about some questions: What are your general interests? You like Pokemon, right? Maybe other video games? Oh and, generally, what brought you to PC today? Maybe you're into the ROM hacks? ^^

SeventhDawn

Uncompromising Worth
    Years
  • Nice to meet you Ras!! Welcome to the forum!

What's your favorite Pokemon? Favorite Pokemon game?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
        Hello Ras, enchanté & and welcome to the forum :) Well, you're not forced to, there are lot of people who aren't talkative, or at ease with others, don't worry about that and enjoy your time here ;)

Years
  • No need to talk more if you feel you don't have much to say but we do like getting to know our new users here so it'd still be cool if you could answer the questions Dragon posted, just so we can know what type of Pokémon fan you are. =) Welcome Ras! Have a very splendid experience, I'm hopeful you'll like it here!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Welcome! I'm new here too, my name is Rafiki. :)
    I hope you have a great time, I really enjoy it so far!

Back