• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2024
    Hi there. I mostly just loom around here, but there are a couple of things I like to say in few of these threads. But it's nice to be here.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hi!~ Welcome to PokéCommunity AnTyep! We've got tons of lurkers, always nice when one of them decides to join in on the conversation. Have a great time and have fun posting around! Feel free to VM me if you want to chat or if you have any questions, k?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi

Well, I do hope you'll enjoy the conversation and discussions around here! Did you join for the pokemon threads around here? Feel free to browse around!

Hi

We're always looking forward to new contributions, so, I hope to see you around the forums! I'll be happy to assist you anytime, and I hope maybe we can be friends!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there. I mostly just loom around here, but there are a couple of things I like to say in few of these threads. But it's nice to be here.
    Welcome to PC! Looming is okay, but chatting is more fun imo (; I hope you'll find enough interesting threads to keep you on the forums. See you around!

Back