• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm new

Hello, I like your username, are you excited for when it finally returns?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2016
    Yesss definitely

What's your favorite doctor?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2016
    Sssooooooo.... I was looking for a good pokemon fusion website and stumbled upon this place and snooped arond the forum, and I liked what i saw... SO what is the general gist of this place?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Omgoood fellow whovians!! <333 i can't WAIT for it to return. Just finished rewatching all Clara eps from mid s7 to Last Christmas. Going to rewatch s9 next.

Anyways! Welcome to the forums, Whovian647!

I miss her so much already. Best companion hands down. Watching her and 12 adjust to each other was really interesting, especially because 12 would notably rather be his old self and still views her the same as 11 did but ultimately can't express himself the way his former self did.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    Hi there guys I'm from Italy and I'm looking for 3rd generation players to have a wifi battle...
    Waiting for a response

Back