• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Level 12 but lots of questions

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2016
    Is this a forum also for Pokemon Go players? I have lots of questions, such as how to activate the Great Ball when my game defaults to the standard Poke Ball. Looking for a forum to post basic questions of this type. Thank you for having me in your community! SWW

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Sofia, welcome to PC! We do have a forum dedicated to Pokemon GO, which you can find by clicking here. If you post in the simple questions thread then I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. How are you finding Pokemon GO so far? I haven't played in a while but I was around Level 12 last time I checked. It's a really neat game.

Anyway, if you have any other questions or want to talk then you're welcome to message me! Otherwise, see you around. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is this a forum also for Pokemon Go players? I have lots of questions, such as how to activate the Great Ball when my game defaults to the standard Poke Ball. Looking for a forum to post basic questions of this type. Thank you for having me in your community! SWW
    Welcome to PC! Aaa I played GO for a while but then I decided to quit. Mostly because it became a compulsive thing to open it up and capture pokémon whenever I was walking somewhere, and in the end I figured I preferred to just walk and think or listen to music instead ^^ But it's cool that so many love the game, especially with the new buddy update I guess? I haven't tried that yet, do you like it?

Anyways, I hope you'll have a good time here!

Back