• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction - Lewis

Years
  • Hello to all!

I am mostly joining because of the coming games Sun and Moon. I will be getting Moon version.

For the first time, I am thinking of being part of a community.

I am hoping to meet people, help, get help, have fun and share the fun.

I live in Montreal (Quebec, Canada) and yes I also speak French (I still play my games in English).

My favorite games are RPGs on consoles and PC. The game I want the most is Persona 5 coming soon on PS3/PS4 (getting it on PS4).

I am also a big MMORPG player (still playing Final Fantasy 14).

Years
  • I would lovee to visit Quebec! My mom actually wanted to plan a trip there, but we're still paying off our last one so we haven't looked in detail yet. Sounds like a beautiful place. <3

Nice to meet you Lewis, welcome to PC! Sun and Moon are exciting all of us so I hope you'll participate in the discussions. I'll be getting Sun personally.. can't wait.

Years
  • Always nice to see a fellow fan. I'm sure we'll get along great! I am rather new here as well and am always looking for new friends to get along with! I've personally stayed away from looking at too many pictures, because spoilers are no fun!

Years
  • I would lovee to visit Quebec! My mom actually wanted to plan a trip there, but we're still paying off our last one so we haven't looked in detail yet. Sounds like a beautiful place. <3

It is! There is pretty much of everything. Depending on where you go, you will have a different experience. I live in a big city but I was born on the countryside.

Nice to meet you Lewis, welcome to PC! Sun and Moon are exciting all of us so I hope you'll participate in the discussions. I'll be getting Sun personally.. can't wait.

I am hoping to get into the fun that a good community can bring. I really like the possibilities that this generation can bring.

In MMORPGs, I have more fun because of the people I play with, not just because of the game.

I feel like the same thing could happen : multiplying the fun with other people outside of what the game itself brings.

What I mean by that is that a game can only go so far but as players we can create our own fun our own way.

Years
  • DUDE YOU'RE A DISGAEA FAN??? Valvatorez is awesome!!! Although admittedly, I haven't played Disagea 4 yet, I've only found out about Valvtatorez's story via Disgaea 5 because of his DLC. Anywayyyyyyy.....

Oh yeah! I played the first Disgaea when it came on PS2 and I was sold. For each title, I put more time than in most other games put together lol.

Valvatorez is my favorite character, mostly because I recognize myself in him. I am a serious person but I also have a good sense of humor. When I look at people, I see their potentials and I become passionate about it.

And much like yourself, I'm a fan of RPGs, although typically more JRPGs than anything. I'm still kind of pondering what kind of non-Tales JRPGs I should get for the PS4, really.

Right now, the game I am waiting the most for (by very far) is Persona 5!

Heey there Lewis, welcome to PC. Really nice to meet you! how are you doing today?

Oh, PC was my first community. There's nothing to be afraid here, everybody is pretty nice. What kind of help are you looking for though? I bet you're going to have fun, there's so much to do!

Let me know if I can help you out! good luck with everything :)

I often end up giving more time to communities than to the games they are related to.

For this game, I am hoping to see more interactions between people, like in a MMORPG.

When it comes to help, I would be looking for trades and breeding, but I would like to see things like social events that only a community can bring.

A game can be as good as possible and give you all possible tools, people can always do better and create things that were not even intended.

Back