• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Heroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?d get Heroes, probably ?cause I like it better. Plus doesn?t Heroes? story lead into Battle, not the other way around?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I ?saw? your avatar today after beating up Egg Albatross, I think. ^_^ I?m at the forest for Chaotix and Dark. Still procrastinating about the Emeralds. I played a little Sonic Battle, it?s confusing. @_@;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Gameplay it seems. That robot you get seems to have like, a million things to do with it. Plus the way Tails explained it didn?t help. ^_^;;;

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • How do you have all Chaos Emeralds for Team Chaotix if you're only halfway through their game? Or do you mean you have all of them up to the point you are at? What level are you at anyway?

"You'll regret this doctor. Even if I'm not real, I'm still the Ultimate Lifeform, Shadow the Hedgehog!"

Years
  • I have all chaos emeralds up to that point( chaos is power!!!!)I ferget what level I am on.Can i get a coppy of your old metal sonic avitar?I AM A BANNANA!!!!!!!!!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • OK you can use it.

I currently have 20 A Ranks. Whoo, now a whole lot more to go.

Also be sure to check out my fan fic, Time of Chaos in Other FanFiction and Role Play!

"I was created for the sole purpose of destroying, but I can never seem to defeat you. That's why I transformed myself with my own hands."
    ~~Metal Overlord

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ji_ji_rachi said:
    thank you shadow but how can i use/upload my avitar?
    Click the image thumbnail. Now right click the image that opened and choose ?save as?? and save it to your computer. Then go into your usercp and choose avatar. Scroll to ?Custom avatar? and click browse, Select the image off your computer, and click add or ok. Then submit the changes.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Can't figure out why. It worked for me.

Anyways, Kairi, did you ever get that last emerald?

And does anyone here know how fast you have to do Egg Albatross to get A-Rank. The closest I got was a B with Chaotix.

Meh, I feel like posting these for some reason. Times to get A-Ranks on bosses:
    Egg Hawk: Under 1 Minute
    Team Battles: Under 45 seconds
    Robot Carnival: ?
    Robot Storm: ?
    Egg Albatross: ?
    Egg Emperor: I think under 2 minutes, I'm not sure.
    Metal Madness and Overlord: Under 7 mintues

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I beat Sonic Heroes over the weekend. Metal Madness was pretty easy, but died once as Team Dark and once as Team Chaotix. I beat Metal Overlord in one try though, a bit disappointing. Not nearly as cool as the Finalhazard was. I also so wanted to fight him with his cape on and long spikes, he looked so cool and was the reason I even bought it. ;_;

Oh well, time for all As. ^_^ I have all As on the bosses,
    Robot Carnival, 1:30 I think. I have 1:29:54 for Team Rose and under three minutes for the rest, all As.
    Egg Albatros is 1:30 all around.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Everyone wants to fight him in that form it seems. Darn Sonic Team making him transform before you fight him like that >.>

You liked Finalhazard? Dang I hate that thing, cool that you got to play as Shadow but that big ugly lizard was just so annoying. I still like Chaos best out of the three recent Super Sonic battles.

Thanks for the times. *needs to figure new strategy for Egg Albatross*

I have A's on the first four levels for each team (Seaside Hill, Ocean Palace, Egg Hawk, and Grand Metropolis) and I'm working on Power Plant now. I was so close to it with Team Sonic but Tails didn't want to grab the pully in the power storage tank ._.

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?m frustrated trying to get an A on Metal Overlord. Is it worth getting the levels up for Chaotix before I start pounding Madness?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Meh, not really. Just use Espio and Vector to attack it. The levels up don't seem to effect the amount of damage done to it by Espio/Charmy.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • I got an A on the albatross, but my only strategy was being Espio and keep homing on it invisible, cuz when u get an A, he says something like he used ultimate ninja power

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • You did not need to revive this topic since:
    1)It was a month since the last post.
    2)Your thread is doing fine.
    3)We don't need two Sonic Heroes threads.

**CLOSED**

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back