• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    Welcome to the community! I hope we can be friends and that you find everything you're looking for here in the community! I wonder, what's your favorite Pokémon type?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    Hello there! welcome to PC, nice to have you here.

Hmm.. I'm curious. What attracted you to the forums? there's any specific section you would like to visit? which was your first Pokemon game?

Don't be shy please! I know everything looks kinda intimidating, but there's a lot of nice people here. Also, things aren't too complicated, they just look that way. Good luck with everything! :)
    My favorite is the anime based pokemon games but tnx for welcoming me

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    Heya Strife, nice to meet you and welcome to PC. [: Hope we'll learn more about you as time goes on, if you need help feel free to ask!

What do you call where you put banners and how to upload it

Back