• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Magikarp want to say hi! Accept it?

pokehackerman

If you ever start an arguement with me, I'm dumb
    Years
    Jeba~(greetings)

Yo wazzup me wanting to say hello because this community is the BEST COMMUNITY OF POKéMON IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!!!!!

Take 2---
    Ok, so hi my name is Pokehackerman u can call me Jebaguro(IDK where I got it). I live in the Philippines so Sorry for my bad english, my MOST FAVE TYPES are Dragon, Ice, Fire, Steel, Dark and Fighting while my Fave Pokémon are Garchomp(also its Mega), Gengar(Mega too), Salamence(both it and Mega), Gallade(with mega), Lugia, Charizard(both of its Mega), Blaziken(of course its Mega), Zygarde(all forms), Greninja( and Ash-Greninja) and Yveltal. I'm also making a Rom Hack but I always mess it up. So im getting a little bit frustrated but i will not giving it up(I did it intentionally)

Years
    ...Steel...

You're a cool member as far as I'm concerned! I can't wait to hear more about your favorite Pokémon types and your favorite moves! Don't give up on the ROMs! They're tough for a reason, but they turn out good in the end! I'm sure you'll find some people in the community more than willing to work with you and help you on your endeavors! If you have any questions, any at all, I am available to talk!

Back