• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
    Hello! You can call me Lightsie. I made an account a few years ago here. I think that was my very first account but I can't remember. I left that account after about a day or so and never returned, so I thought I'd go ahead and start fresh!

I filled in my About Me on my profile, but for a more condensed version, let's see.... I am twenty-three years old, I love competitive battling, I like to write, and I love making new friends. ^^ I don't have very many people to talk to so I'd love to have some friends who I can chat with and maybe even battle with sometime! I have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Y, for the gen 6 games.

Anyways, I don't want to write too much. I tend to do that sometimes.... xD

Thank you for reading. I hope to have a lot of fun here. ^^

Years
    Good call! I made an account here years before this one that I abandoned come 2011 when I decided to actually get active. Nice to have a fresh start. :D Welcome back Lightsie ~

Sweet deal. So are you planning on getting Sun or Moon then? If you're a battler you should definitely check out our Showdown server too.

Thank you! And I am planning to get Pokemon Sun. That lion legendary looks really powerful and amazing.

Thank you for the link. I like to use Showdown as well. I'll check it out!

Years
    Hello! You can call me Lightsie. I made an account a few years ago here. I think that was my very first account but I can't remember. I left that account after about a day or so and never returned, so I thought I'd go ahead and start fresh!

I filled in my About Me on my profile, but for a more condensed version, let's see.... I am twenty-three years old, I love competitive battling, I like to write, and I love making new friends. ^^ I don't have very many people to talk to so I'd love to have some friends who I can chat with and maybe even battle with sometime! I have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Y, for the gen 6 games.

Anyways, I don't want to write too much. I tend to do that sometimes.... xD

Thank you for reading. I hope to have a lot of fun here. ^^

You. Me. Friends. Now. Ohohohoho! I can't wait to see what you got in store for us! It makes perfect math because I'll be picking up Pokémon Moon Version when it comes out! What's your favorite type to use during battle? Do you go all in or like to set up defenses and wear your opponent down?

Back