• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character Art and Inspiration

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Have any art for characters you've played, or plan to use if that one niche RP finally rears its head? Want to share some of the images that have inspired you in the past or continue to inspire you to create scenes, weapons, characters or monsters? This is the place to share it all. Whatever it is, so long as it's art related to RPing go on ahead and put it here. Put a little description if you like, ideas or comments about what you like about the character or how you altered/could alter it to fit a certain setting.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Oh, oh, I love RP related art! (long post incoming) I've made it a thing to have at least one piece of artwork for each of the characters I write (at least for an extended period of time), so I've amassed a ton of them for my different chars in different RPs. Even for those I don't have art for, I tend to use faceclaims in their SUs to help me visualize their appearance better.

Dust by far is the RP for which I have the most art, mostly because my characters (team JSMN) are just so lovable and awesome. I won't be including all of them here because they're so many, though.

Spoiler:

This lovely sketch was done by the even lovelier Sweet Dreams and was for my Riders character Sol, the snobby and anxiety-ridden elf princess of light.

This one is a lovely piece featuring almost every pinnacle gunpowder character, which was my first commission ever actually.

This work of the gods was made by Chura (whose username I cant even remember now) and was the first time I ever had someone else draw my character for me. I remember this comic actually making my week when I first saw it, and it still make me grin stupidly every time I see it.​

now to wait for ech to post his nsfw art of errol frag and the cornered crew

Back