• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Buraz

used HARDEN
Years
  • Hello,

After 13 years I finally got into pokemon again. As a dreaded former Gen-wunner who only liked Gen1 and Gen2 I never gave pokemon a chance for so many years because I thought the new Pokemon designs were lackluster and Gamefreak just refused to "let their cashcow die". Fortunately this all changed when I decided to give Sun/Moon a try and realized it was so much more to it than what I originally thought.

Gen 7 improved on the pokemon formula in so many ways, I really liked the story (altought sometimes a bit dialogue-heavy), i LOVED team skull and the new Pokemon designs, once you get used to it and you get over your nostalgia filter really aren't that bad. I discovered a few new favorites even. Now it is kinda hard to go back to gen 1 with it's forced HM's, various design problems, the ridiculous critical hit rate, catch rate etc. so here I am today, currently trying to fill my national Pokedex and perhaps getting into breeding, shiny hunting and competitive battling as Gen7 made it accessible to everyone.

Thanks for your time reading this and "smell ya later!"

Years
  • Hey there buraz welcome to PokeCommunity.
    I hope you have fun in pc And becoming Gen-wunner its doesn't mean that you can't play other gens. You can also call me as Gen-wunner but i played almost every Pokémon games and all are amazing specialy Gen1. Also you can able to find to many Great hack here in PokeCommunity.

Years
  • once you get used to it and you get over your nostalgia filter really aren't that bad.

Absolutely. I've been a dedicated Pokémon fan for over 17 years now and can fully say the games are still amazing and there's a reason they're still so popular. Glad you enjoyed SuMo; definitely one of the best in the series to date. And Team Skull was hilarious lmao. Nothing in this franchise has ever made me smile more. aaa

Have a lovely time on PC, and welcome. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello,

After 13 years I finally got into pokemon again. As a dreaded former Gen-wunner who only liked Gen1 and Gen2 I never gave pokemon a chance for so many years because I thought the new Pokemon designs were lackluster and Gamefreak just refused to "let their cashcow die". Fortunately this all changed when I decided to give Sun/Moon a try and realized it was so much more to it than what I originally thought.

Gen 7 improved on the pokemon formula in so many ways, I really liked the story (altought sometimes a bit dialogue-heavy), i LOVED team skull and the new Pokemon designs, once you get used to it and you get over your nostalgia filter really aren't that bad. I discovered a few new favorites even. Now it is kinda hard to go back to gen 1 with it's forced HM's, various design problems, the ridiculous critical hit rate, catch rate etc. so here I am today, currently trying to fill my national Pokedex and perhaps getting into breeding, shiny hunting and competitive battling as Gen7 made it accessible to everyone.

Thanks for your time reading this and "smell ya later!"

Aha, well it's great that you're now open minded when it came to future pokemon games. But yeah, I do agree that Sun and Moon are really great games, and I hope that future Pokemon games will take from their example! Team Skull was the best; I love their attitudes, and their leader Guzma was awesomeeee. Though a part of me wishes the plot was a *bit* more developed, I loved it overall.

Mmm, but yeah, welcome, welcome! Nice to meet you, new friend! Hopefully we can see you around the forums most often, and if you have any questions about the place, you're more than welcome to ask. <33

Back