• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 19, 2017
I'm new to the DS Community I've recently bought a 3DS for when I am at work with nothing to do lol. It would be nice to have some peeps to talk about or trade pokemon haha no one I know around me plays =/

As for my pokemon career I played basically Red through Emerald, skiped Diamond/Pearl and played SoulSilver since it was one of my favorites. I also skilled Black/White 1&2 and Bought Omega Ruby and Y and am currently playing Sun.

I have never done any breeding or EV training so I will need to tip my toes into that this time around haha. I do happen to have a male and female of both Charmader and Mudkip So I will be giving it a shot haha

Other games I am playing are the SMT Series

and My favorite pokemon are Charmander and Mudkip!

Feel free to add my FC: 0447-9844-3121

Years
Welcome Fizzles, you've found just the right place for what you need! We have multiple sections dedicated for Pokemon discussions, and we have our Trade Corner with many great traders/shop owners. You should go back to DP, those games are really good to skip. Have fun exploring the community!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 19, 2017
Welcome Fizzles, you've found just the right place for what you need! We have multiple sections dedicated for Pokemon discussions, and we have our Trade Corner with many great traders/shop owners. You should go back to DP, those games are really good to skip. Have fun exploring the community!

Thanks, once I am done with these three I will give DP a shot!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'm new to the DS Community I've recently bought a 3DS for when I am at work with nothing to do lol. It would be nice to have some peeps to talk about or trade pokemon haha no one I know around me plays =/

As for my pokemon career I played basically Red through Emerald, skiped Diamond/Pearl and played SoulSilver since it was one of my favorites. I also skilled Black/White 1&2 and Bought Omega Ruby and Y and am currently playing Sun.

I have never done any breeding or EV training so I will need to tip my toes into that this time around haha. I do happen to have a male and female of both Charmader and Mudkip So I will be giving it a shot haha

Other games I am playing are the SMT Series

and My favorite pokemon are Charmander and Mudkip!

Feel free to add my FC: 0447-9844-3121

Hey there, welcome to PC my friend! Playing Pokemon is a great way to pass time. PC is a great place that lets you talk to like-minded users who share the same interests you do! Feel free to take a gander at our Pok?mon: Main Series Games to chat about all the main series games. Diamond and Pearl are great games, but if you do decide to play any Sinnoh game, try Platinum. It really fixed some underlying issues that D/P had, and added some amazing things to the story. With all the new mechanics in Sun/Moon, some staff are hard at work making new guides to reflect those changes, so be on the lookout for those! Serebii has tons of information, specifically on breeding, which you can find here. We also have the Trade Corner which is great if you're looking to expand your collection of Pokemon! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask myself or another member of staff. I hope you enjoy PC!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello Mr Fizzles!
Welcome to Pok?community!
I am a veteran breeder, so if you have any questions, you can ask me! :)
I'd also be happy to trade with you, if you need items or Pok?mon for your breeding projects, I'll be glad to lend you a hand ^-^

Years
Heyo! Welcome to PC, Frizzles! Oooo you just got 3ds damn! you must be pretty busy playing new 3ds games or catching up to others xD
Shin megumu tensei <3 It's pretty awesome game o/ If you want to talk about it just shoot me a VM :p

Like above members suggested trade corner is place for ya and mod of that section is just ^ so you can ask for all the help you want. You should check out other pc area too btw :p See ya around! Have fun o/

Years
Hi Fiz, welcome to the forum ^^ SuMo are some of the best titles in the franchise, where are you in the games now? I'd like to pick mine back up and get to breeding pokémon again.

PC is a super cool place so hopefully you'll be around discussing. See you see you!

Back