• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HG/SS: The Mis(adventure)s of Aether and Raffy98!

Years
  • Welcome ladies and gentlemen.

This will be our first Friendship journal we decided to make with Raffy98, since he got his copy of Soul Silver from a friend he helped with repairing his PC, and I happened to have my own copy of Heart Gold hidden somewhere so i decided to find it. We're going to play the game together, every single time we're talking in voice chat (in Discord). It will be just a regular normal playthrough of the game with some humor elements, no challenges, no nuzlockes, no cheats, no hacks, just simple, pure vanilla and casual run of two friends.

We also convinced user adventure to join us on our journey, since she wanted to do that with us, and she will appear in this journal from time to time as our "rival".

Here's her separate journal, from her POV: POTATO JOURNEY through Soul Silver

There were also complications as well during that time, since our copies are quite old. Raffy didn't have any problems himself whatsoever. However me and Rika stumbled upon some game freezes, i had it several times, Rika only once i guess... We decided to save our games rather very often...

Character names:
    Mine is Szymek, Raffy98 named himself RAFFA and adventure named herself RIKA.

After some blabbering of Professor Oak, we quickly left our house, well at least Raffy did, because game decided to freeze on us once again. He waited for a bit and we went to get our first starters as fast as we could, of course saving in our way many times and changing text options to fast, because the game is incredibly slow in that aspect. We arrived in the lab and Professor Elm told us to pick our starter... Finally. So heres our picks:

Mine: Cyndaquil named Turbo, with Sassy nature
    Raffys: Totodile named BITEY with Relaxed nature
    Rikas: Chikorita named CHUCK with Serious nature.

We finally start our journey and quickly make errand for Professor Elm, stumbling upon some random Pokemon in our way, leveling up a bit, getting some running shoes in Cherrygrove city so we finally can speed things up.

After arriving to Mr. Pokemons house, listening to his old talk, we come back to New Bark Town to finish our errand. Raffaele is kind of behind me. I stumble upon my rival first and crush his Totodile with ease,
    not long later Raffy meets his own rival (who happens to be a twin of my rival, we're also twins in that journey but that doesn't matter) and destroys his Chikorita with ease. Turbo learns Smokescreen, BITEY learns Water Gun as we level up. When arriving to lab once again, we meet a policeman who asks for a name of our rivals. I name my rival GARY, while Raffy names his rival Gordon(Ramsay).

Just when we come out of the lab, Lyra decided to show up and teach us how to catch pokemon and gives us some Pokeballs. We can finally start a proper journey.

Speedrunning through the tall grass on our way to first gym we meet Joey Tribbiani from "Friends" with his TOP percentage Rattata, we exchanged our numbers, because his stories about it are so interesting... There are also trainers who're named "Mikey" (Limey lol) and bug catcher Don(avannj).

Shortly after some grinding, me being the super quick person (obviously thanks to my sassy Turbo) arrives to Violet city to conquer the Sprout tower, Raffy is stuck behind because of more ecounters on his way. Turbo learns Ember so that speeds things a lot, while BITEY learns Bite so he can finally destroy some Bellsprouts himself with ease.
    I'm the first one to conquer the Sprout tower, Raffy shortly after me, as we recieve our respective Flash TMs. It's time to destroy the gym.

On my way to Falkner, Turbo evolves into Quilava and leaves the roof of gym on fire just for Raffys Totodile to extinguish it. We get our first badges and respective TMs as well there.

Rika just arrived in Violet town.

Turbo the Cyndaquil:
    Level:17
    Moves: Quick Attack, Smokescreen, Leer, Ember

BITEY the Totodile:
    Level: 15
    Moves: Bite, Water Gun, Leer, Rage (not sure 100%, gotta get the info from him)
    Raffy also caught a Geodude and Rattata on his way, he needs a HM slave, as well as I do.

Rikas status can be found in her journal.

To be continued.

Last edited:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • 25/05/2017:
    Today it has been a day of stalling for Aether who had to deal with some problems with his old cartridge which suddenly froze making him lose 10 minutes of playthrough where he defeated some trainers on Route 32.
    He did that again and then he reached Union Cave where he caught 2 Pokèmon and he trained them a bit:

efe047a880ce947d10b8c26c9371b541_reasonably_small.png

Limey the Zubat
    Level 8
    -Leech Life
    -Supersonic

ZzGkvFF.png

Kamina the Sandshrew
    Level 9
    -Scratch
    -Defense Curl

He's now planning to train them to at least to level 15 and then reaching Azalea Town.

As for myself, it has been a pretty active evening, I wanted an electric type Pokèmon so I caught a Mareep on Route 32 and I trained it a bit.

179.png

Mareep
    Level 8
    -Tackle
    -Growl

Afterwards, I headed to Union Cave, but suddenly I remembered that I did not grab the Rock Smash TM, so I headed back to Route 36 and I talked with the hiker which gave me the TM and then I headed back to Union Cave where I found a Megaball.
    Meanwhile, I had the egg which Prof. Elm gave to me in my backpack and as I was walking back to Union Cave the Egg hatched!

128px-175Togepi.png

Togepi
    Level 1
    -Growl
    -Charm
    -Extrasensory

After that I entered Union Cave, defeated the hikers in there and it was pretty easy with BITEY, I also took the chance to take Mareep and Geodude in battle to make them gain some EXP.
    After defeating the last hiker's Vulpix (poor Vulpix :c), BITEY reached level 18 and... it evolved into CROCONAW!

Croconaw.gif

BITEY the Croconaw
    Level 18
    -Scratch
    -Scary Face
    -Watergun
    -Bite

Next, I headed south and I reached Azalea Town where I was greeted by the Team Rocket grunt scaring away an old man.
    Firstly, I visited the Pokèmon Center where I healed my team, then I reached Kurt's house who briefly explained to me what was going on with Azalea Town and Team Rocket, after that he rushed to the Slowpoke Well where he fell and hurt his back so he left me the task to battle the Team Rocket's grunts.
    I battled the first one, which was the same one who scared away the old man earlier, and defeated him easily since he only had a Rattata.

To be continued...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mimicking your rival Rika's team are we? I SEE.

(;

Years
  • Overcoming the difficulties with game freezes and such, I started to catch up to Raffy. Passing all of the random trainers in Route 32 i jumped to union cave to catch a Zubat and Sandshrew (Limey and Kamina). After doing so, I began the painful process of grinding both of them, Zubat was even harder to train since it's weak early moves and Modest nature. Kamina was easier, because of her high attack stat. This process took a while regardless.

After a while I managed to take them to both to Level 13, where Limey finally learned Bite, taught Kamina Rock Smash and Rock Tomb to speed things up a bit. I started to beat the trainers on Route 32 and Union cave, fried some fish, crushed some rocks, same old same old to be fair.

During that i recieved a call from Joey several times to hear about is bestest Rattata, always left me in awe!

At the time I went out of Union Cave, Zubat and Sandshrew were both Level 15, while Turbo remained Level 17, it was time for (Iggy) Azalea
    iggyazalea.jpg
    town (blehhhhh).
    With that image out of my mind, I saw nothing interesting in this city at all, I decided to jump down to Slowpoke well only to see it flooded. After some swimming i saw Raffy fighting some Team Rocket grunts, I asked him what is the reason of the flood and he answered that his Croconaw used Water Gun too much. There were still some Rocket Grunts left so we defeated him with ease and my Turbo dried out the whole well with his overpowered Ember. We got our respective thanks from Kurt and decided to conquer the Gym! Wel... I did because Raffaele decided to make some shopping and train his Geodude and Mareep.

With speedrunning through the gym, cursing at the stupid pointless puzzles and throwing rocks at some bugs and their respective bug catchers, and accidentaly throwing the poor HM slave Rattata into a battle with some twins, I somehow managed to get to Bugsy, the gym leader.
    Limey was Lv 16 and he learned the Wing Attack, so i thought i will get the job done easy. I've been never so wrong... so was Limey when Bugsy decided to go out with Scyther right of the bat, his strongest Pokemon...

The Zubat got crushed with Quick Attack while screaming some british insults towards the opposite Pokemon. Kamina wasn't much of a help either, because her Rock Tomb wasn't really powerful enough. Boy remind me to never go to Gym unprepared next time, i didn't have much potions and Bugsy caught me off guard. Turbo was the last hope, Bugsy decided to troll me with U-Turn, so I burned the rest of his useless team, but when his Scyther was back on battleground, I had no chance with its speed.

Humilitated, I went out of Gym to heal my Pokemon back, I went to Mart to buy more super potions and told Raffaele what happened. I learned a lesson to not go alone and unprepared next time. Raffaele also told me his Geodude is Level 16 now and Mareep learned Thundershock, awesomesauce! We went out to reach some place outside this dreaded city (yuck) to train our Pokemon, just to be ecountered by the Red haired twins GARY and Gordon(Freeman, Ramsay idk). That was a perfect chance to let my anger out so I destroyed GARY, having a little bit of difficulties with the Croconaw (as it used Scary face lots of times against the poor Limey), while Raffy annihilated Gordon with HIS BITEY.

We both went to gym again, I waited for Raffaele to beat his opponents on his way, and reminded him not to flood the place by accident. He also accidentaly threw his Rattata on life against twins... (After all we're twins as well so we make same mistakes sometimes...). I got my revenge on Bugsy, he went of course with Scyther again and I decided to go with Turbo and burned the Scyther with some moderated difficulties, then i proceeded to annihilate the rest of his shit team with angry brits Wing Attack. I left the place on fire once again, just for Raffy to cover it with tons of rocks after his respective battle with Bugsy. His Geodude with Hard Rock basically one shotted his whole team.

A certain Rival has to catch up with us, but she doesn't have much work to do I guess. She reached Azalea town herself.

My team:
    Turbo the Cyndaquil - Level 19 - Moves: Quick Attack, Smokescreen, Leer and Ember
    Limey the Zubat - Level 18 - Moves: Wing Attack, Bite, Astonish and Supersonic
    Kamina - Level 18 - Moves: Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Rapid Spin and Swift (shooting stars wooo)

Raffys team:
    BITEY the Croconaw - Level 20 - Moves: Scratch, Scary Face, Water Gun and Bite
    Geodude - Level 18 - Moves: Tackle, Magnitude, Rock Throw, Rock Polish
    Mareep - Level 11 - Moves: Tackle, Leer, Thundershock

And of course our respective Rattatas the HM slaves.

Oh on the other note, when i was inside the Slowpoke well and tried to save, my game froze in midst of saving. Great isn't it?

To be continued.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Without any game freezes this time and after the unpleasant experiences we decided to head out from this godforsaken town to the Ilex Forest. In our way we stumbled upon a dude who was looking for his two Farfetch'd, so we decided to help him (not without any benefits of course). Raffy decided to chase the first one while i went for the second. He was quicker with his catch, while I still was struggling, ecountering wild Pokemon and cursing at the game mechanics for giving me unnecessary puzzles. Raffy helped me then and we managed to catch them both and bring them back to the guy. We recieved our respective Cut HMs and implemented them to our Rattatas. Kamina learned how to headbutt trees somehow, as we only used that to see one Pineco... Useless.

We went further as we ecountered a Kimono girl once again, she said she was lost in this forest and my Kamina suddenly got a sense of direction of her own so she showed her the way back, I was left standing there like an idiot. My pokemon really were anticipated for the next events and they were close to evolving so they wanted to go as fast as possible and progress, so we went to Route 34, met Lyra on our way, who showed us the Pokemon Daycare. After exchanging phonenumbers with keepers, me and Raffy speedrunned towards Goldenrod City as fast as we could because we were anticipated to get our Eevees.

With reaching the City we immediately started to search for Bill, only to find out he went to Ecruteak, so we were left disappointed. At least we found a bike store, the guy was kind enough to borrow us ones so we could advertise them, and boy we did that with much pleasure. Having a bike in the game has sped up things significantly as we decided to clean the routes from various trainers and grind our Pokemon like crazy. While doing that I ecountered a Ditto and that was a must to catch it, since it will serve a very good purpose in the future, Raffy got one himself as well.

After certain amout of time, several awesome calls from Joey Tribbiani, some blood sweat and tears, the grinding started to pay off. First to evolve was Limey, as his mouth became even bigger to bring more english insults. Finally! His first words after that: "what do you mean 'finally'? You were the one who was supposed to be training me, jizzsplat". Priceless.
    Raffaeles Croconaw learned Ice Fang during his grinding, so he could finally freeze some grass types without a worry.
    Then it was time to shine for Kamina as she started to grow spikes and her claws turned into the GIANT DRILLS, OMG! FINALLY SHE COULD PIERCE THE HEAVENS! Before evolution she learned how to rollout like Autobots now after evo she learned Crush Claw which was much more useful than Headbutt for me. It was time to conquer the Goldenrod City Gym, because we couldn't progress without that.

We found Whitney in Radio center, answering some questions, after answering some ourselves, we got our respective cards and gave them to Whitney as she rushed into her gym, so we finally could beat her. This time Raffaele was the first one to go to the gym. His BITEY of course flooded and froze the whole gym in process, while I had to thaw it out with my Turbo, the battles were easy on our way, but we were in for a challenge against Whitney... Oh boy.

Raffy was the first one to go against her, defeating the Clefairy with ease it was time for Miltank. His Croconaw had major difficulties as the Miltank Stomped a lot making him flinch and also used Rollout. Of course the Miltank drank her milk and also Whitney used several potions as well. BITEY couldn't handle none of this shit, though he was left on the verge of his health as Torrent ability kicked in and with anger he flooded the Miltank with power of thousand oceans.

It was my turn, after she healed her pokemon to max again. I thawed out the arena with Turbo whilist defeating Clefairy. I decided to send Kamina against Miltank, it was very difficult, as it was a battle between Stomp and Rollout, Rock Smash wasn't really useful against Miltank since it didn't take much damage. My opponent stomped Kamina to 0hp so I had to stall it with Limey. The brit learned Confuse Ray so i used it for my advantage. Of course game mechanics were malicious as always and the Miltank didn't hurt herself in confusion, instead she used Attract on my Golbat... It was my time to scream british insults, as I had to switch to Turbo and back to Limey again, I didn't try to attack this time, i just thanked God I had a revive in my bag and I proceeded to heal Kamina back, she was the only hope since she was resistant to Attract.
    With Kamina back on the stage it was time to PIERCE THE HEAVENS as she used Crush Claw as much as she could, and I kept supporting her with potions. Finally we defeated Whitney as she started to cry after her loss... Meh. After calming down, we got our respective badges and TMS as we headed out from this pink nightmare...

My team:
    Turbo the Quilava (Level 22)
    - Quick Attack
    - Flame Wheel
    - Leer
    - Ember

Limey the Golbat (Level 22)
    - Wing Attack
    - Confuse Ray
    - Astonish
    - Bite

Kamina the Sandslash (Level 22)
    - Rock Smash
    - Rock Tomb
    - Rollout
    - Crush Claw

Raffaeles team:

BITEY the Croconaw (LVL 25):
    -Ice Fang
    -Scary Face
    -Water Gun
    -Bite

Geodude (LVL 21):
    -Tackle
    -Magnitude
    -Rock Throw
    -Rock Polish

Mareep (LVL 13):
    -Tackle
    -Leer
    -Thundershock

And of course our respective HM slave Rattatas and Dittos.

Rika we're waiting ;)

To be continued.

Last edited:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • 28/05/2017:
    Today, we focused on reaching Ecruteak City to talk to Bill to get the Eevee we so desire :3, so we departed from Goldenrod City and began biking.
    As we were biking we found our way blocked by a strange looking tree, the guy standing near it suggested us to try to water it with the watering can, so we did just that... and that small tree was actually a Sudowoodo. Nevertheless, we began fighting, I used BITEY since it's super effective against it and defeated it with ease (I've been able to refrain it from flooding the whole place this time lol), same with Aether who used Sandshrew and it was also pretty quick.

We made our way to Route 36 and 37 which were filled with trainers to battle, so we took ther chance to grind our Pok?mon a bit and we got some results, Aether got Turbo, Limey and Kamina to level 24 and Turbo learnt Fire Blast, though he had to give up Flame Wheel.
    As for my team, BITEY grew up to level 26 and Geodude to level 22 and he also learnt Rollout while forgetting Tackle.
    We finally reached Ecruteak City and we flung ourselves to the Pok?mon Center to meet Bill who told us about the new and improved Pok?mon PC Network that he improved then he got back to Goldenrod City in his house.

We headed back there and entered his house, as we talked to him he told us about the Eevee and gave it to us; I was so delighted to have the best Pok?mon in my team now... which is also the cutest.
    I decided to put it in my team and grind a bit with him, which is also convenient to increase happiness since I want it to be a Umbreon afterwards, in the meantime Aether decided to breed it with his Ditto right away, he got the egg after some minutes, he took it and then started his long 8000 steps long journey on the bike.
    After some time I decided to try breeding too, so I took Eevee and Ditto to the mansion on Route 34 and also got the egg after a little while; since I forgot to take Eevee away after the first egg I got another egg from the mansion, so I would have ended up having 2 Eevees now! (which is not a bad thing since you never have enough of them :3)

It took a long, long, looooong time but we eventually were able to hatch those eggs and I got 2 extra Eevees while Aether one.
    I'm still not sure what to do with the third one I got by accident, but I was planning to evolve one of them into Jolteon since it's really fast and that could be really useful whilst battling, while Aether is gonna use a Water Stone and get a Vaporeon since he has no water types in his team.
    I boxed the two little newborn Eevees for now and kept the other one in my team to follow us in our adventures, can't wait for him to evolve into Umbreon!

Aether's Team:

Turbo the Quilava
    Level 25
    -Quick Attack
    -Fire Blast
    -Leer
    -Ember

Limey the Golbat
    Level 24
    -Wing Attack
    -Confuse Ray
    -Astonish
    -Bite

Kamina the Sandslash
    Level 24
    -Rock Smash
    -Rock Tomb
    -Rollout
    -Crush Claw

Sophie the Eevee
    Level 21
    -Tackle
    -Helping Hand
    -Sand Attack
    -Tail Whip

Azure the Eevee
    Level 15
    -Tackle
    -Helping Hand
    -Sand Attack
    -Tail Whip

My Team:

BITEY the Croconaw
    Level 26
    -Ice Fang
    -Scary Face
    -Water Gun
    -Bite

Geodude
    Level 22
    -Rollout
    -Magnitude
    -Rock Throw
    -Rock Polish

Mareep
    Level 13
    -Tackle
    -Leer
    -Thundershock

Eevee
    Level 13
    -Tail Whip
    -Tackle
    -Helping Hand
    -Sand Attack

And our respective Rattatas as HM slaves.

P.S. Since Aether got back to work, this is probably gonna stay in a halt state for a little while, but it's not over! This is just the beginning...

To be continued...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Took a while for us both, for obvious reasons, but we managed to go further now to Ecruteak city.
    Once again game freezes were unforgivable while i was trying to increase the happiness on Sophie and level up Azure. While doing that I decided to catch a Magnemite on the West side of Ecruteak in Route 38. Took me a long while, first Magnemite ecountered and was overkilled by Kaminas Rollout, bad idea. The second one got caught with ease though because i used Eevee against it. It has a Calm nature and I named it "HowItWorks" (bonus points for those who'll get the refference) and gave it a Magnet obviously. Left it in day care for some level up afterwards. Got myself a Strenght HM as well on the East of Ecruteak (route 42), Kamina absorbed it with pleasure.

Raffy on the other hand went to Route 37 to catch Vulpix, but before that he also decided to leave Eevees in day care. He named his Vulpix MOZILLA (smart, right?), after that he decided to go to Ecruteak first and ecountered a weird Team Rocket grunt in the Theatre, after defeating him he got Surf.

After millions of kilometers on bike, I decided to take HowItWorks and Azure from day care and go back to Ecruteak to progress with the game, I also got my respective Surf after the incident with another weird TR grunt, those are respawning somehow, weird. I went to the Burned Tower to meet with Eusine and Morty. Raffy joined me quickly with his newly evolved Flaafy, his Vulpix also learned Will-o-Wisp. Eusine was blabbering something about Suicune and Morty looked like he was in completely different world, probably was high. We wanted to jump down quickly but we were stopped in our ways by the red haired twins Gordon and GARY. Another battle time. While it was insanely easy for me to defeat GARY, Raffy had a hard time, because he sent out Eevee first, very bad move. GARY was sent flying by me, so I jumped down, while my partner in crime was still struggling. I saw the legendary Dogs, they looked pretty neat and all, but suddenly they freaked out and started jumping around the room like crazy and ran away, like I was some kind of alien (ayy lmao), oh well. Eusine came down as well crying like a child, muttering something about Suicune again, i ignored him and investigated room for some useful things. I stumbled upon the TM Taunt... Perfect *devils laugh*

Raffaele defeated Gordon finally and he joined me later and we decided to burn the tower even further while destroying trainers. His BITEY evolved to Feraligatr, now he had a first fully evolved Pokemon in his team, he learned Crunch (Raffy was angry because he replaced Scary Face with it, instead of Bite, oh well) and refused to learn Agility. It was the time for gym... Well not yet, I still had something to do.

After learning myself from Raffaele that Morty has a LVL 25 Gengar, i had to grind my Pokemon a bit, then I decided to put Soothe Bell on Limey and rode some kilometers around Ecruteak. Couple of defeated Stantlers later, the Golbat reached 25 himself and evolved... Wonderful... Limey the Brobat emerged from the light, it was time for the gym FOR REAL. Remember the Taunt TM? Well... He was the only one Pokemon that could learn it, PRICELESS!

The gym looked... well... foggy to say the least, i couldn't see shit in there, so much smoke *cough cough*, all the trainers seemed to be on some kind of phase, maybe they were high as well. I blazed them a bit with Turbo, and shocked with HowItWorks, looked quite spectacular. I decided to grab a Bite with Limey at Morty's. He was insanely high, started blabbering something about him ecountering a Rainbow pokemon, idk, i wasn't paying attention much. Gastly and Haunter were eaten quite quickly (damn Limey you're always hungry) then he sent out his Gengar, Brobat knew what Gengar could hide in his sleeve, so he started taunting him right off the bat
    Spoiler:
    and many many other british insults. That seemed to work and Gengar started to spam Shadow Balls, that overpowered Limeys Bites, guess he was full after all. I sent Kamina afterwards and she finished the job with Shadow Claw, he sent his final Pokemon that was a weak Haunter and Kamina one-shoted him with Shadow Claw. Got the Badge and Shadow Ball TM.

It was time for Raffy to conquer the gym himself, after grinding his Pokemon a bit. To be honest, he didn't have much work to do, since his Feraligatr basically Crunched the whole building. Morty didn't even know what was going on. So we went back to Pokemon Center. It was a weird ecounter to say the least.

My team:

Turbo the Quilava (Lvl 26)
    -Quick Attack
    -Leer
    -Fire Blast
    -Ember

Limey the Brobat (Lvl 25)
    -Wing Attack
    -Confuse Ray
    -Taunt
    -Bite

Kamina the Sandslash (Lvl 26)
    -Rock Smash
    -Strenght
    -Shadow Claw
    -Rollout

Azure the Eevee (Lvl 26)
    -Quick Attack
    -Tackle
    -Growl
    -Sand Attack

Sophie the Eevee (Lvl 25)
    -Quick Attack
    -Tackle
    -Sand Attack
    -Shadow Ball

HowItWorks the Magnemite (Lvl 26)
    -Thundershock
    -Spark
    -Sonicboom
    -Supersonic

Raffaeles team:

BITEY (LVL 31):
    -Ice Fang
    -Crunch
    -Water Gun
    -Bite

Geodude (LVL 22):
    -Rollout
    -Magnitude
    -Rock Throw
    -Rock Polish

Flaaffy (LVL 16):
    -Tackle
    -Thunderwave
    -Leer
    -Thundershock

Eevee (LVL 22):
    -Tail Whip
    -Tackle
    -Helping Hand
    -Sand Attack

MOZILLA (LVL 20):
    -Ember
    -Tail Whip
    -Will-o-Wisp
    -Quick Attack

And of course our Rattata HM slaves.

He needs to balance his team a bit, and I need to evolve my Eevee to Espeon. We both need to get some elemental stones...

To be continued...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sorry guys, you are ahead of me and vastly more entertaining, and I mostly feel stressed writing a Journal I've realized xD Consider your Rika rival defeated. <3

(meaning, i just restarted my game with Totodile instead, and gonna play more slowly and carefully ;D )

Years
  • Sorry guys, you are ahead of me and vastly more entertaining, and I mostly feel stressed writing a Journal I've realized xD Consider your Rika rival defeated. <3

(meaning, i just restarted my game with Totodile instead, and gonna play more slowly and carefully ;D )

Oh well...

Back