• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
  • [Vote] No One

Honestly it would be nice if I could be elected to the royal court, but... eh. Good luck judge, whoever you are.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Sorry limited activity due to only being able to check mobile while on vacation but I'm still paying attention, will post more the next day for sure

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Final Day 1 Vote Count

Bidoof FTW (4) - Alex Kaz, Lycanthropy, Abby, Home
    Bardothren (3) - Sparkin, Bidoof FTW, Sword Master
    Abby (3) - Aaron, EvilChameleon, HyperMorian
    EvilChameleon (3) - Ash, Bardothren, Nakuzami
    Home (2) - Desinishon, Johnny
    Aaron (2) - jdthebud, L'Belle
    L'Belle (1) - Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Ras! (1) - Fletch
    Desinishon (1) - purplecicada

No Lynch (2) - Ras!, mew_nani

With 22 players alive, it takes 12 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 17 votes to lynch and end the day early!

Thanks for letting me know @Doof, I'll make an exception for now

Strike one for the following players:
    Spoiler:

Superjolt

Years

• WitchHunt

Night 1

Chaos had already spread across the village. Fear and paranoia had already worked into the minds of the villagers...

Fingers were pointed constantly, but a target was not clear. One man came forward. "Fools! Can you not come to an agreement? I shall make the choice myself!" he said.

And with that, two villagers came forward and dragged EvilChameleon to the gallows.

Meanwhile, the King stood on his balcony, looking over his village down below the hills. He called for a guard and asked him to deliver a message to the villagers. He would see to it that these... witches were dealt with.

When the villagers heard that the King would personally oversee a council to help protect the village, they felt some relief. Perhaps they could rest easy, this night at least...

EvilChameleon has been lynched!

It is now Night 1.

All night actions should be sent to me through PM or Discord, additionally roles like the BOD, DOB, etc. if they're still alive should queue targets with me in the event of their death.

Additionally, all living players may privately vote on who to elect to the King's Court. All votes should be sent to me via PM or Discord! You may vote for one person (you may not vote for yourself). The top two voted players will be added to the King's Court. Choose carefully who you vote for!

If I don't receive an action or an election vote before the deadline, you will simply miss your opportunity for Night 1! (This also applies to Angels/Demons' actions).

Night 1 ends in 23 hours at 11:59pm EST on Sunday, July 2nd (today). (Shortened the deadline slightly so that I'm not ending the phase at nearly 2am...)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • Missing election votes from lots of you. There's about 12 hours left in the night. I won't be extending the night, so get your election votes in as well as your night actions if you haven't already!

EDIT: About 4 hours left now
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years

• WitchHunt

Day 2

The next morning, villagers could be seen crowding at the center of the village. Everyone had gathered around the body of L'Belle, slumped up against the side of the well.

Meanwhile, the King had appointed some villagers to his Court. Once night would fall, they could take matters into their own hands...

L'Belle was killed in the night!

Superjolt

Years
  • It is now Day 2!

Vote Count 2.0

Currently Not Voting (20): Abby, Bardothren, Home, Johnny, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Sparkin, Fletch, purplecicada, jdthebud, Bidoof FTW, Ash, Desinishon, Sword Master, Lycanthropy, Ras!, mew_nani, Aaron, HyperMorian, Nakuzami, Alex Kaz

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 15 votes to lynch and end the day early!

The day ends in 71 hours at 11:59pm EST on Thursday, July 6th.
    (Shortened the deadline, but only slightly)

Spoiler:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I think the judge wouldn't be so rash to kill someone the first night we get a no lynch, if they are sided with town. :(

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Blasted hidden death messages, there's no way to know if we're on the right track or not. Either way, we should definitely push for a majority lynch today.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • We always have the gravedigger, but if they're scum or already dead...

[VOTE]DoofFTW once morr, as i still don't really like yesterday's vote

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • If we're going for a majority lynch, we'd probably need information from some other roles. I don't think anyone would share information though this early in the game. So, how do we decide on who to lynch?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • We have to work out who's acting scummy. We just need to think, then wait for roles to come into place.

Interesting that the King's court isn't revealed too

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Well, if it was revealed, there would be a good chance maf would pick out King's Court members if none of maf got in. Other than that, the only way they could pick out members from the Court would be to have an infiltrator into the Court or a lucky coincidence.

I do hope the Court chooses their target correctly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    They only get three kills so it depends on who is on it. If the King's court smart they will use them wisely. If not then rip. Also depends on how many are maf in the court. If theres somehow a majority they can use it to their advantage.

So lets hope we had chosen wisely.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • How about we share info on who we each individually voted? It would probably count as a townread on someone since we trusted someone to be on the Court.

For that matter, I didn't get into the Court and I also goted for Ras because of my slight townread on him.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Let's not reveal who we voted & whether or not we're in, makes it easy for the maf.

Years
  • So like why only doof? Why are we not voting sparkin? He also voted bard last phase I think.

I'm just going to [Vote][Sparkin
    @Abby:
    well we don't want a witch in, so that rules Alex out

haha totally got the joke or was it really a joke? :' )

Jk.

@Everyone: How is Abby looking so far?

As for me, I've slight scum lean on him. :p Rabi is looking town to me. Everyone else is neutral.

Back