• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm new here and just wanna say hi!

JustCallMePops

Resident Popplio fan who sits in his mom's basemen
Years
  • My name's Kane, but you can call me UltraOsh. I've been bouncing around social media sites for a while trying to find something right for me. Hope this is the place!

Also, I'm a bit more of a casual Pokemon fan, so don't kill me if I get something wrong {XD}

littlebeeb

小さなもの
    Years
  • Heya UltraOsh!

Don't worry about not being super hardcore! We're all here to just have a great time! Welcome to the family! c:

Are you gonna be getting Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon? If so, which one?!

Years
  • PC has gotta be the place. <3 lol we're chill here. Welcome UltraOsh! Casual fans are of course welcome, heck even people who no longer like Pok?mon can post around and we have those =p Hope you have a lovely time!

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Welcome to the community!! Dont worry about not being super knowledgeable about some stuff. I joined PC 13 years ago, I'm still clueless on a lot of stuff! Everyone here is pretty nice so you'll be fine!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there UltraOsh, PC is definitely the place for you to call home on the internet. We're a pretty chill and laid back community. There are plenty of Pokemon-related sections, so no doubt you'll find something you like. If there is anything I can help you with around PC, don't hesitate to drop me a message. Enjoy your stay :D

Back